Started by Merlin, Feb 20 06 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

Anyone here use [font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]SPAM[/font]. I started using it about two months ago and it's great. I live in Asia and can [font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]SPAM[/font] people around the world for business or pleasure [font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]SPAM [/font]for free. Clearer than the [font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]SPAM [/font]phone.At any time there are in excess of three million [font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]SPAMMERS [/font]online. If interested Download from [a href="http://www.spam.com"][font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]WWW.SPAM.COM[/font][/a]

[a href="http://www.spam.com"][/a] [/div][div]

Witch

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM[/DIV]SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM[/DIV]SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM[/DIV]SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM[/DIV]SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM[/DIV][/DIV]

purelife

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS"][FONT size=6]LOL!  Love how the word SPAM just jumps out at you! [/FONT] [/FONT][/DIV]

TehBorken

I like to think of it as 'truth in advertising".
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

[FONT color=#ffffff].[/FONT][/DIV][FONT color=#ffffff][/FONT][FONT color=#ffffff][/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Merlin

This site is just as f*cked up as DV. It was an honest post. Just wanted to know if there were other people around the world that would actually like to "talk" to each other cheaply as opposed to you anonymous bullshit posters. what a bunch of f*cking maroons.

TehBorken

This site is just as f*cked up as DV. It was an honest post. Just wanted to know if there were other people around the world that would actually like to "talk" to each other cheaply as opposed to you anonymous bullshit posters. what a bunch of f*cking maroons.

Then maybe that's what you should have written instead of the deliciously-spammy post you left, no?  

If you had said, "Hey, I use skype, does anyone here use it or wanna talk?" you'd probably have gotten a very different response. But I can't tell what you wrote from most of the spam I get every single day. And I'm stil lnot convinced you aren't one of those astro-turfing shills that marketing companies hire to do this exact kind of stuff.

Merlin

Well...........I ain't. I use skype everyday to talk with my business partners in North America and Europe. It has become an invaluble tool for us as conference calls can become very expensive.

Good Times

Bloatware.

I have a 57Kb program that allows me to do exactly the same. (yes, that is fifty seven KILObytes)

TehBorken

Well...........I ain't. I use skype everyday to talk with my business partners in North America and Europe. It has become an invaluble tool for us as conference calls can become very expensive.

I use it myself to talk to some folks who would be long distance otherwise, so you're preaching to the choir.  

But every time someone casually uses a phrase like "an invaluble tool for us"...well, it makes me wonder. Maybe you're just a really enthusiastic guy when it comes to Skype. These days it's impossible to tell.

Good Times

[DIV align=center]Hmm. This is odd: Why isn't Borken's DS based emoticon not showing? [/DIV][DIV align=center] [/DIV][DIV align=center][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/konfus/a086.gif" border=0][/DIV]

TehBorken

It was me, somehow. It takes real talent to f*ck up an automated smiley, you know, not just anyone can do it. Musta been my 133t HaX0r $kI11Z.

Good Times

Ha ha! Anyone who can point out a bug or similar mishaps ought to be automatically awarded 30 good karma points!  

Witch

Quote from: Merlin on Feb 21 06 06:42Well...........I ain't. I use skype everyday to talk with my business partners in North America and Europe. It has become an invaluble tool for us as conference calls can become very expensive.

This guy's good. Still managed to slip some SPAM in.

Andy yes...... it is SPAM. No matter how much he likes it personally, a post which does nothing other than promote a product is SPAM.... period.

TehBorken

This guy's good. Still managed to slip some SPAM in.[p style="font-style: italic;"] Andy yes...... it is SPAM. No matter how much he likes it personally, a post which does nothing other than promote a product is SPAM.... period.[/p][div style="font-style: italic;"][/div]I concur. *SPAM* by any other name is still.......SPAM.