Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

she was probly handle jacked.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Andy

..As long as we're All in the know.....

Andy

Now P.C. I'd be embarrassed for removing that thread I politely responded too. You're not above that?

Andy

I'll apologize if you change your post back,  but imagine how 'I' am losing respect for you if you choose to be deceptive. At least I'm honest.     Still like you.

P.C.

Andy, I really don't have any interest in engaging in conversation with you.  There's really no way to know for certain if people were 'put off' other people because of the rampant handle-jacking on DV. However, you have the opportunity to redeme yourself on DS.....by registering, and being accountable for what you say.   I suppose everybody deserves that opportunity.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Andy

So you can't put the little post back. OK be deceptive. I'll try to be nice, I think you've also got some 'issues' but think you're  nice. I do or do not await a response. Best Wishes.

P.C.

I have no issues Andy.  I'm pretty comfortable with what kind of person I am.

P.C.

And Andy.....don't make something out of nothing.  The post to sportsdude that I removed, had nothing to do with you, and I stated IN the post, that I would remove it.  This is how you alienate people.  Leave it alone....everything isn't about you.

If it makes you feel any better, I've decided I don't care for the ability to 'take back' ones words.  If you say it, you own it.  That's the luxury of registration

Andy

P.C.,  OK.  We're on the same level of understanding as to what my point was but if I go on I'll just bug you. I want you to enjoy yourself and will treat you with respect allright. I'm off, take care.

|