Welcome to Discover Seattle ver 2.0

Started by Admin, Feb 03 06 12:38

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Good Times

One observation: With the current color configuration, the quoted text is more visible and has been attracting more attention than the reply to it.

[DIV align=center]

Brent

Nice avitar quote GoodTimes.  It'll be neat to have an avitar!  This place seems nice. I'm just doing a first post test. This forum doesn't display 'times when posted'?  Here goes.

Mike

Nice avitar quote GoodTimes.  It'll be neat to have an avitar!  This place seems nice. I'm just doing a first post test. This forum doesn't display 'times when posted'?  Here goes.[div style="font-weight: bold;"][/div]
I think it will if you're logged in.

Brent

I'm confirmed last night, but since using the name and code hasn't logged it for me, in due time all will be understood.

Good Times

Quote from: Brent on Feb 06 06 03:51Nice avitar quote GoodTimes.  It'll be neat to have an avitar!  This place seems nice. I'm just doing a first post test. This forum doesn't display 'times when posted'?  Here goes.

Perhaps this is a sign of the fact that with this new board our messages have become timeless!  

Admin

"This forum doesn't display 'times when posted'?"

Under the title it'll display something like "Feb 05 06".
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

Sportsdude

I love this board with PASSION!!!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Admin

"I love this board with PASSION!!!"

I'm okay with that, as long as you wear protection.

kitten

I love this board with PASSION!!!

Perhaps Schadenfreude could post his cat screen-cleaner here?

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Admin

Here ya go.......[embed src="http://www.digitalfog.com/video/Cat_Screen_Cleaner.swf" height="400" width="500"]

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

THAT IS BY FAR, the best cat picture EVER!!!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Future Canadian

I agree that is a great cat picture/flash. I never knew how many cat pictures I could see until I got an internet connection. Has everyone seen the kitty cat dance yet? Hilarious and addictive. And Stuffonmycat.com is the best idea for a website ever!
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Quote from: P.C. on Feb 07 06 10:48What's academe got against you???[/DIV]
Are you talking to me? I don't mind academe. I don't mind anybody actually.

|