One hell of a party is what you need

Started by Orik, Jul 10 06 12:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

birthday blessings all around ,  special intent sent to Sportsdude for his up coming 20 th hey plenty of time to travel to vancouver for that big day then SD.   hit a couple of peeler bars have a ton of brews , send you home with one hell of a hangover and a ton of great pics of a party you barely remember. this is what you need for a  19 th and your 20 th  birthday then repeat it all next year in the united sodimists of america ... :)  for your 21 st birthday .

and if it not your birthday you are still in need of a party ,  i have heard rumors Purelife might attend to do lapdances all around wearing a catholic school girl uniform in thigh high stockings , but thats just a rumor...

anyways i got the wine and the scotch all i need are people and a venue...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

well maybe I'll do that in two years since I plan on relocating to Seattle.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Orik wrote:
  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]and if it not your birthday you are still in need of a party ,  i have heard rumors Purelife might attend to do lapdances all around wearing a catholic school girl uniform in thigh high stockings , but thats just a rumor... [/FONT]

She's much better as a kinky bunny wabbit.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:  She's much better as a kinky bunny wabbit.

Eh, I went to a catholic school for 2 years but a bunny suit......
[/DIV]

purelife

all that bunny is missing are teh whips, cuffs, cotton balls and some lube.    

Sportsdude

purelife

I'm a good girl in real life.  Too good sometimes.

Sportsdude

Yeah same here. Can't hurt a fly. (infact when I find flies in my house I trap them and let them outside).

purelife

That's a good thing.  :)

P.S.  I'm really not that good.  It depends on how one defines "good"

Sportsdude

We all have our faults no one is perfect.

purelife

Gopher

purelife wrote:
 That's a good thing.  :)

P.S.  I'm really not that good.  It depends on how one defines "good" ........

I hear you're good with your pom-poms.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kingy

any good girls wanna be bad tonight?

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]P.S.  I'm really not that good.  It depends on how one defines "good"[/div]
Thank goodness, err, I mean, umm...hell, now I'm really confused.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.