Is this girl really as hot as people think she is?

Started by Maria, Jul 09 06 07:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Maria

Everybody thinks she is sexy, do you agree?

[img height=550 src="http://www.indian-magic.com/download/bb011024.jpg" width=733]  

49er

yes......she is hot........ now don't tell me she's a guy

kingy

Lise

Yep. She's cute. And if she's a guy, I'm washing my eyes out with soap.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Some Chick

Face is pretty, but there's something off about the lower  body, like it's been photo shop'd, or she's pulled her pants way down..  Look at how far the distance is between her belly button and her crotch.  That just doesn't compute.  It's about six inches lower than it should be.

TehBorken

Some Chick wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Face is pretty, but there's something off about the lower  body, like it's been photo shop'd, or she's pulled her pants way down..  Look at how far the distance is between her belly button and her crotch.  That just doesn't compute.  It's about six inches lower than it should be.[/div]
She's heavily airbrushed, and I mean heavily. You'd hardly recognize her on the street in real life.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

OMG, DS's very first "Am I hot" "Is she HOT" thread.... *faints*  

P.S.  No, I don't think she's so hot.  airbrushing isn't natural.  

Some Chick

Think Maria is from the dark side?  You know... the other place?

T'would appear.

purelife

Some Chick

*Hears thousands of maggots simultaneously gagging at the thought.*

purelife

Come here Somechick and I'll pour you a glass of red wine.  

P.S.  How was your weekend?

Some Chick

My weekend was... Interesting.

A gay male colleague/friend and I were out with our manager for a few beer Friday and then ended up down at Sunset Beach with giant vodka filled Slurpees singing songs with a group of hotties.  He was supposed to crash on my couch but instead he disappeared with one of them, expecting that I was going to pick up the one hitting on me.  I didn't.  When I had to use the loo, I left said hottie playing his guitar to the stars and wandered off the block to my home.  

Saturday morning a guy I dated this winter called twice(I ignored the first call since I was still in bed) to tell me he'd been trying to reach me several times Friday (interesting).  He called again that night and I heeded the booty call.  My bad, but I've been putting him off for months, so at least he'd had to work for it.  

We watched the World Cup Sunday and then I just relaxed at home the rest of the day.

*Sips wine*

And how was YOUR weekend?  ;)  

purelife

Interesting some chick.  Mine wasn't as interesting as yours but I did end up watching two movies:  Pirates of the Carribean and Devils Wear Prada.  

I enjoyed Pirates...and Devil WP was okay.  I'm waiting for Denzel's new movie:  Deja Vu.  :)

Other than that, I just relaxed and spend time with family.  

Some Chick

I want to see both of those movies.  I've got three passes I won at work (they're always giving away something to entice us but it pales next to the cruise I won last month) but haven't been able to use them yet.

What do you think of the new M.Night Shamalan or however it's spelled...  It looks a bit cheesy to me.

purelife

Lady in the Water movie right?  I saw the trailer and honestly, it doesn't really appeal to me.  M Night Shimalyn(sp?)'s movies are great...love the Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense.  This one doesn't seem to be as interesting as his other ones.  But, trailers can often be misleading.