Well this is the post I've been waiting for....

Started by Sportsdude, Jul 07 06 09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Tehborken said when you reach 2500 you level up and become

a SuperHero!!!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

purelife

Congratulations!  I was happy as well...hee hee...

Did he say what's after Super Hero?  I'm wondering if there is something after 10,000 posts or something.

Sportsdude

He said he could put something up after 5,000 and 10,000 I believe and ask me for ideas but he wanted something orginal. So no so far I think this is the top.

purelife

being on top of the DS world is an awesome thing!  :)

Sportsdude

Hah, yeah, I knew I'd accomplish something in my life. King of DS! (I need a Queen.....)

purelife

The Queen has all the right moves.  I was just thinking about her position on the chess board.  She protects the King.  As soon as she disappears off the board, the King is weak.  Don't know if everyone else agrees but I think that the Queen is pretty powerful on the chess board.

You know what they say in real life....A man needs a great women beside him to make him strong.  ummm...something like that.[/DIV]

Sportsdude

She is the most powerful, she rules over man.  

purelife

She is the bearer of life.  How cool is that?  But, it takes the man and woman to give the queen the power she has as long as she doesn't abuse it and go extreme and psychotic with these powers.      

Sportsdude

Ah, I need a Queen (in real life, seriously).

kitten

Congrats, Sportsdude!  Great accomplishment.

Every man needs a woman behind him............to start pushing when he slows down.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

purelife wrote:
 being on top of the DS world is an awesome thing!  :)

If you have a head for heights.....and  from his recent photos Sportsdude certainly seems to have.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
Did he say what's after Super Hero?  I'm wondering if there is something after 10,000 posts or something.

I can assign names for higher levels (3000, 5000, 10,000, or whatever) I just haven't thought of any good names for the next few levels. I'm open to suggestions. Post 'em here or PM me.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

Can you add stars or am I stuck at 5?

Chicklet

Nice job SD!  I am so very jealous.

I'm sorry I missed your latest pic.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani