Fox News is talking about putting Bush on Mt. Rushmore

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 20 06 01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Doesn't the GOP Channel have anything better to do?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

SassyCassy

Why?  Isn't Rushmore for the great presidents?  Who is on Rushmore?  Being Canadian, we are not required to learn US history.  

We're here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday!..........Trooper, sometime in the '80's

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Huhuhuhuhuh!

[p align="center"][a href="http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushcheneyvote.htm"][img]http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/r/bush_rushmore_buzzflash.jpg" alt="Bush and Reagan on Mount Rushmore" border="0" height="375" width="450"][/a][/p]

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Marik

Might as well put Nixon up there while they're at it.

P.C.

We went to Mt. Rushmore a few years back, and it was without a doubt, one of the most spectacular things I've ever seen.  I was in awe.

Schad.....ye are funny.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I forgot my point......how are they just going to 'put' Bush on Rushmore.  Doesn't there need to be more mountain ?  Details.

weird al

Quote from: P.C. on Feb 20 06 10:50I forgot my point......how are they just going to 'put' Bush on Rushmore.  Doesn't there need to be more mountain ?  Details.[/DIV]
They would have to make Bush a lot smaller.

LOL

They would have to make Bush a lot smaller.

If Bush got any smaller they'd have to pick him up with a pair of tweezers.

P.C.

I understood he wanted the whole thing re-done and submitted his concept to look something like

this.

kitten

I suggest that they carve his face on a large rock.   Then invert the rock.      
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lisa Maree

Don't worry.  All the jobs for carvers have been contracted out to India where they haven't perfected their techiques yet.  By the time they do, a Dem will be in office.  

Witch

kitten wrote:
I suggest that they carve his face on a large rock.   Then invert the rock.      [/DIV]
Kitten; please watch your grammar. That should be... I sugest they carve his face with a large rock.

kitten

Witch, I'm so sorry.  You are perfectly correct.  Of course, if they took a large rock and put him under it.....................
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.