DV inaccessable through IE (or is it just me?)

Started by Moolah!, Jul 06 06 03:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

It downloads, downloads, downloads... but nothing shows up - the screen remains blank.

I see that a few people can still access the board as there're new posts. I was able to access it with an alternate browser as well, but can't post as their "text mode" is screwed up.

Could someone bring this to admins' (not mods') attention there?
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

DVDope

unfortunately it appears to be working again.

purelife

I haven't had any problems when I access dv through work's IE.  Perhaps it was a temporary shut-down so that they can clean up some mess?

If I were you, I would browse with Firefox Mozilla.  

[FONT size=2]Do you actually think emailing the Admins would get their attention?  They don't give a rats ass!  Trust me.  They would only care if you're one of "them" (them = a mod or an admin).  [/FONT]

Some Chick

Most of us here prefer that board of the bored disappear so... I wouldn't be one rushing to get it back up and running.

purelife

Yup.  We'd be better off if that board just closed down.

Though, I had some fun posting there yesterday...... (under a different handle, of course)  

Some Chick

I don't miss it.  I should kiss the angel that banned me.  My mind didn't need that pollution I was subjecting it to.

ripper

Dv is a cesspool. They ban certain ips yet rabid racists are allowed to post. I for one am glad that i.m banned.

Lise

[FONT size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff4040 size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#4040ff size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#585e82 size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#407f00 size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#bfbf00 size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff80ff size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#7f9757 size=6]WHO CARES?[/FONT][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

greycat

Some Chick wrote:
<DIV>I don&#039;t miss it.&amp;nbsp; I should kiss the angel that banned me.&amp;nbsp; My mind didn&#039;t need that pollution I was subjecting it to.</DIV>

I hear ya. If i was banned it would be a blessing in disguise!
It is what it is.

Moolah!

Having exactly the same problem again... Main page inaccessable through IE. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

I was going to respond to female's questions. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Oyyyy

Raging Poodle! wrote:
Having exactly the same problem again... Main page inaccessable through IE. [a onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"][/a]
 This is like complaining that you can't fit your head far enough into the toilet to get a drink.