Pray for Portugal!!!

Started by Lise, Jul 04 06 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Oh plz! plz! plz!!!!!!!! LET PORTUGAL WIN.

That was an awesome display they pulled when they beat England. I WANT THEM TO WIN.  By the Gods of all things soccer, please [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]LET PORTUGAL [/FONT]WIN!!!!!    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh, you're mean, SD. No way France will beat Portugal. [FONT color=#c00000 size=1]*nursing hope*[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

They don't call Zidane the greatest player of his generation for nothing, plus he's retiring after the tournament.

Future Canadian

Portugal seemed like a more exciting team playing England. They played like they wanted it more.
But France has Zidane.
It would be great to see an underdog team win it all.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Lise

I'm going to to put a voodoo doll with the name Zidane on it and burn it in a few minutes.

Ah, c'mon............... Portugal has never made it this far. Give them a chance!! They deserve to get into the finals.

Me no likey Frenchies.....................................
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I don't have a problem with the french but then again I'm German/Hungo so I'm used to the stares and stuck up'd ness.  Anyway the english fans are still going crazy over rooney's attempt to take away that one portugal players man hood, saying he faked it.

Lise

Oh ai... I saw that. Regardless, it looked painful. A swift backward kick to your groin isn't the most pleasant way.

Er..... don't most of the players fake it on the field anyways?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yep. They are all need to have a career after their playing days are over.

Guy Carbaneau

purelife

[FONT face=Verdana color=#007f40 size=5]Italy won!  WOO HOO!  [/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#c00000 size=5]YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!  [/FONT]      

Sportsdude

Yes they did, I was shocked that germany just let up a lot during the 2nd overtime.

purelife

That was an excellent last 2 minutes.  Amazing!  

purelife

I'm so happy.  They are in the FINALS!  

Sportsdude