What is your super power?

Started by Future Canadian, Jul 04 06 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Future Canadian

If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

kitten

I'd pick the power of flight.  Just imagine what I could save on gas!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

If I had super powers I'd most likely be superman. Basically because out of all the super hero types he's the closets to me real personality and values.  Somebody is stuck in a fire or drowning and I'm near by I can garuntee you I'll be the first one to jump in, even if it was president bush.  I don't like to take credit for things, I'm shy, tall, and I understand what that character goes through the most because I am sort of in that situation.  Oh geez now I'm talking like he's real.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Future Canadian wrote:
If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?  

Parallel parking and being able to make a perfect omelette.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Future Canadian

Extra Credit:
What would your superhero name be?

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

The power to fly. That's what I want.... to be like Storm and control the weather.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

ABC

Invisibility
 Mind Control
 Telekinetic and Telepathic abilities like Marvel Girl

Some Chick

Invisibility, flight, telekenetic power, telepathy and ...

When someone pissed me off, the ability to look them in the eye, without moving a muscle and have them yelp in response to the degree of pain I deliver.  I suppose that is almost telekenetic.  Not sure.  But I want it.  Especially on public transit.  Imagine, the moron next to you that's all stinky, or yapping on his cell phone, or listening to a headset too loud... You glance over and he is suddenly jumping around in the aisle grabbing his ass trying to find the source of the phantom stinging.

*Sigh*

And my name would be my normal "RPG online gaming name" which is Demyss (sounds like demise, as in "I am your demise").

Weeee.

Yuki

ohh!!! If I could have any powers, I would want the abilty to change my hair and eyes whenever I wanted, color for eyes, color leanth and style, shape for hair. I would want to be able to be physic, well see things, not ghosts tho. Just like behide the cards and know certain things about looking at someone or hearing someone. See the future somewhat. To be able oviouslly to call on my angels and

to acually go off whereever. To know if someone is lieing or telling the truth. Yeah!!  

Orik

the abilitie to know a persons intent , namely for work purposes , ie the criminal malcontent intent upon stealing from the company im guarding... not much of a superpower  but other than that why wish to be super ?

name vigilant watchman.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.