Too weird: fake cat paws

Started by Mike, Feb 20 06 11:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Watchout, JAPAN AT ITS BEST! I might have some difficulties explaining thisone to you... Bandai is releasing the "Neko Nyanbou" in Japan sometimein April. So what is it? Well, these are fake cat paws with claws thatcan be controlled by a small switch hidden in the "handle". Why onearth would you use these? To scratch your back, to scare a colleagueor just as an extension of your arm... the drawings below will explainwhat I mean. So yes, they are crazy, but that's exactly what we loveabout them!

[/p]

primefactor

The illustration with the girl rubbing the paws against her face reminds me of those catalogues for seniors that have pictures of middle-aged women giving themselves a "relaxing neck massage" with the... er, battery operated marital aids. They always have some sort of line about the "quiet and discrete" massager "soothing that stress away." Didn't that used to be touted as a cure for female "hysteria" back in Ye Olden Days?

Eeek

It's this pic that gives me the shivering willies:

All I can say is, WTF???? I mean what message is this supposed to convey??? Who's the guy with the rad punk-pony hairdo, and why does he have such an evil grin? Is this some sort of sick and twisted ritual? A sex thing? A secret handshake? Someone tell me, for the love of god, what the hell are they DOING??

Good Times

One missing illustration in that collection is a guy gently scratching his balls...

kingy

Future Canadian

I'm having trouble with this one. WTF are they doing? And why do they need fake cat paws to do it?[/DIV]
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Good Times

LOL. I didn't understand that one either.

I thought maybe if you're stuck behind someone taller than you, you can use those cat paws to wave at someone who wouldn't have otherwise seen you because of the taller person blocking you.  Just a theory anyway.

smithl

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]I lol'd.[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]Notice how the[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2] cat lady has cat ears and a cat tail...but is obviously lacking in the cat paws that she so ever desires and craves for.[/FONT] [FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT]

primefactor

Is this in some way related to "Furries?" If anyone out there is into that scene, maybe they can shed some light on it.

Lise

I can probably think of "other" good uses for a furry dildo.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Good Times

Lise wrote:
I can probably think of "other" good uses for a furry dildo.  [/DIV]

[DIV align=center][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a075.gif" border=0]