There are stupid ideas....

Started by TehBorken, Jul 02 06 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

...and then there are really stupid ideas. This clearly falls into the later category. The "[a href="http://www.annamariacornelia.com/Project.aspx?uc=2"]Privacy Dress[/a]" from Anna Marie Cornelia.

"Need a little privacy? No problem, just puff up your privacy skirt and you'll be in your own little world soon enough ..."

I'd be tempted to clonk her in the head just to show her the dangers of wearing this offensive bag 'o crap in public. Wouldn't you be just the perfect victim in one of these, unable to see or maneuver? Talk about asking to be assaulted...
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Adam_Fulford

If it inflated to cover her entire body including her legs, she could safely jump off niagara falls.

kingy

good thing she remembered to wear a skirt!

kinda reminds me of the cone of silence.

Orca

It needs to be lower or it beats the purpose.

I went to a very small island for research in HighSchool, the bathroom had such low fence that we have to squat down to fish the water from the well and bathe.

People can see things if they pass by close enough.

All the girls got together to guard the area (by asking people to walk further) when the other was taking a bath and we made makeshift changing room using somekind of sarong/cloth, two people holding up the cloth while the other can then changed to dry clothing in the middle.

Lise

My only regret is that I was not there to see you, Orca.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.