Best Burgers

Started by Lise, Jul 01 06 08:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Best burger experience for me is Harvey. Something about the burgers there that taste so good and the fact you can put whatever you want on your burger is a bonus.

What's yours?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orca

Hi Lise!

Harvey's is my no.1. favorite too!

Then:

- ABC Country Restaurant burger

- White Spot, the legendary burger

- Knight and Day burger

Happy Canada Day!!

We will hit some BBQ birthday party at the park soon.

kingy

harvey's burgers are pretty good. too bad there arent very many harvey's around, unless you live in toronto.

i like the milestone burgers.

i have never tried the fatburger or vera's burgers but i heard those were pretty good.

TehBorken

Hands down, for me it's Kidd Valley.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Future Canadian

Whenever I'm in Spokane or Seattle I have to hit Dick's Burgers. I grew up with them and they are the standard for all fast food burgers. And their fries are dank!
The best burger I've had was probably the first time I had free-range grass-fed beef at a fancy pants restaraunt here in Portland (Southpark-great bar menu). It was like tasting it for the first time. Couple that beef and the gourmet cheese, bun aioli, etc and I was in carnivore heaven.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

49er

IN-N-OUT burgers      

Gopher

Last September I ate a great bison burger in Vanscoy, SK  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

My tops whenever I feel like a burger:
Venus Burgers out in New West. - Big Mouth burger
Red Robins - RR BBQ Chicken burger
Vera's burger

Some Chick

"Can't beat Vera's meat.."

Best hamburger I've ever had, and I am an expert on the many ways to prepare ground cow..  They've got it hands down..

Sportsdude

I can't tell really wants good and whats great. As long as it has fresh tomatoes, onions, lettuce and cheese I don't really mind. Don't like greasy burgers though.

The best I've had: My own. I make most of my food anyway. From quesadillas, burgers, fajitas, subs. I'm a pretty good cook for not knowing how to cook. Taught myself.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Yup, nothing beats home cooked meals.        

Some Chick

That's why I love Vera's.  They're the ONLY burger I've bought that tastes like something I would grill up at home.  They're not cheap though, but ohmygod they're good.

Lise

Is Vera's burger on Denman? I think I saw the restaurant. If it's that good then I might try next time.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

jeffbc

Vera's Burger Shack has 2 locations. The organic burger is worth the extra $. Best burger in Vancouver IMHO.

[div style="text-align: justify;"]  [/div]
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Some Chick

Yes there's a Vera's on Denman and one on Davie.  And they also serve the cutest little beer pitchers ever.