Bad date stories

Started by purelife, Jun 30 06 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Hello all,

Just for fun and humor, I'd thought to ask all of you:

What were some of the bad dates that you have experienced in the past?    

Lise

One and only.

Cheap ass Spanish guy who's idea of a first date was to impress his gal by taking her out to McDonalds. Cheap bastard. The only consolation was that the McDonalds happened to be in Sydney Habour - the sight was beautiful at night... too bad I was thinking about 1,000 and 1 ways to ditched the dude.

Not to mentioned I paid for my own movie.

And he didn't drive a car.

Plus he showed up the next morning in this ridiculous outift, complete with a straw hat and loud Hawaiian t-shirt. My dad answered the door and he couldn't stop laughing afterwards.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

It was a warm night lit by a full moon reflecting on the water.  A perfect night for a date.  I tenderly put my lips to my date, savouring the moment. Then I bit my date, bit hard.  The pit somehow embedded into my gums, causing excruciating pain, and the flavor was that of mold and the rancid remains of a maggot.  It would a long time before I would trust dates again.  

Lise

Eeeeooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww....................... gross, Adam.

I thank the gods my dates have been tastier than that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yikes Adam.  How did you bite your date?  Are you a vampire in secret?  

purelife

I'm trying to think of a bad date story to share you with guys....but can't think of many as I haven't been on many dates.  *sigh*    

TehBorken

Years and years and years ago...a first date....I took a gal out to a very nice restaurant here, the [a href="http://www.13coins.com/"]13 Coins[/a]. Our waiter was a Hispanic gentleman, very polite and very attentive.

My date, however, spent most of the meal making incredibly racist comments about "gooks", "spics", "chinks" and other ethnic categories she found to be "repulsive". No shit. I was f*cking floored- I had no idea I had taken The Racist Whore From Hell out to dinner.

I bided my time. When the bill came I grabbed it and said I'd take care of it and be right back.

Then I went to the gal at the front desk (a beautiful young Asian lady) and I counted out a large tip. I looked her right in the eye and said "Please ensure this tip gets to our waiter, who was very good to us. Unfortunately, my date turned out to be a racist bitch who hates Asians, Blacks, and Hispanics. She will pay for the meal. She'll also need a ride home, but make sure you take your time calling a cab for her."

And I left.

Meal: $120.00
Cab Ride home: ~$50.00
Being exposed as a racist bitch to the entire restaurant staff: Priceless!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Moolah!

Too numerous to mention. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Most chicks in Van have little to no class, worldly knowledge or conversational skills.
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Adam_Fulford

Raging Poodle! wrote:
 Too numerous to mention. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Most chicks in Van have little to no class, worldly knowledge or conversational skills. [/DIV]
   Wow, that is harsh.  I'm not sure I ever dated a Vancouver woman -- I'm married -- but I think they're all right.

Sportsdude

Never been on a date. So I don't have any stories, sorry.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Bad date ? , perhaps, you all be the judge.  i had a lovely lady  for a lovely dinner , ( did i mention we were living together ) at her parents place , seperate bedrooms of course.

when it came time to pay i realized i had frogotten my wallet . yes that's right  i left my wallet at her place.  ( my room thank goodness ) . her no purse i was supposed to be treating after all . sighs i had to call her father to come to the rescue. he had a great laugh about it . me to embarresed to say much of anything .  for me not to bad ( mostly embarresing) her perhaps ...

sorry not to many dates to reveal .

5 th date with a girl . back to her place for a night of fun  , she pulled out a strap on and wanted to peg me, i was out the door and down the street still hopping and pulling my pants on ... needless to say i never dated this one again

at a young ladys place the terrible twins were at the sitters . after a good time of bumping bodys .. heavy pounding on the door , her oh shit its my husband, ( HUSBAND! WTF! ) she threw my pants and shoes out the f*cking window , me leaping off the balcony  to the tree scrambling down from ( thank god it was) only the second floor . neighbors across the street had a great view, a old couple busting thier guts laughing at me.  called her later from a payphone turned out it was only her brother, but talk about a bad way to find out a woman is married,  never saw her again after that , i wont be the cause of ruining someones marriage , ( now if its swinging and partner swapping im all for it) but being the affair no . i have some morals after all.

thats the worst that i can think of . as i said i havent been on to many dates.

Would you like some of my best date storrys i have a few . and theyll blow your ur minds . well one would  , perhaps 2 would ,    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

kingy

i guess i have been pretty lucky. i dont think i really have had a bad date.

of course, i cant say the same for my dates!

Future Canadian

Went to Satyricon (Portland punk club) with a crazy rich girl, only to have her make big moon eyes at the guitarist for a band. Later on, she said that she was going to "hang out" with said guitarist, and that this was going to be a good test for our "relationship".
At least her friend gave me a a ride home, sheepishly apologizing for her.    
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

purelife

Raging Poodle! wrote:
Too numerous to mention. [a onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"][/a]

Most chicks in Van have little to no class, worldly knowledge or conversational skills.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][span style="font-weight: normal;"]Perhaps it's a great time for you to join the BC Top 100 Successful Women Club!!!11  [/span]  

purelife

Yes, let's hear some great date stories of yours, Orik.  Those sound terrible, especially sleeping with the girl to find out that she's married.  YIKES!