Assignment :

Started by P.C., Jun 29 06 11:19

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

If everyone were to post 3 new topics, or ressurect 3 'oldie but goody' topics.....we would have a pure DS front page.

*one down, two to go for me*
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

In recognition of your splendid vision, I have made a start.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a130.gif" border=0].

P.C.

Alright.....all those who have completed their assignments, raise your hand.

*then pat your self on the back*

Detentions for all those who haven't.....and extra homework for the upcoming weekend.

kingy

do i get a spanking??

P.C.

Why kingy......you little mind reader you. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

Sounds like a top idea PC. I'll do just that over the course of this evening. I'll start with one I posted at DV (back in the good old days) that didn't get much traction, but I'll try again here among the thoughtful people.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

OK.....I'm feeling like a failure here. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

I'm not going to beg, of course, but.......well, I'm not ashamed to beg.  After all, it IS the worlds oldest profession.    

kitten

Okay, I'll take a look and see what I can come up with.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

wishes for kisses

you must die. i alone am best.  

P.C.

I wouldn't argue that you are probably best......but do I have to die ?

kitten

I'm slowly working my way from the back to the front of old topics.  So far I've checked twenty pages with no inspiration.  I'll get back to it later.  

*PLEASE, DON'T DIE!!!!!!*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

horses for courses

pink champagne and diamond rings
fascinating bright young things
dancing at the discotechs
starring from the silver screen
see you in a midnight dream - rated X

-pat benatar

P.C.

In the Heat of the Night ?????

Lise

Hm. What have I been doing lately?  The more we post on DS, the more traffic to this loveable site, the more posters we'll have for sure.

DS can be the new DV. WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.