I will do as I please

Started by academe, Jun 29 06 06:28

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

Dramatics, maybe it's just me (running on 3 hours sleep right now) but I'm sure what your last post was saying. Dramatics = Academe? Academe lied to other mods hoping that they would tell the users and that it would lead to less drama? Academe is only following Mike's rules? So Mike has a rule that when someone questions why you delete a thread you should post some snide comments and then delete their complaint?

By the way, Academe has the habbit of making comments like "don't assume that was me", while at the same time not actually denying responsibility for a post. It's the same with her modding. On DV she constantly [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]implied[/span] that she was not responsible for the rash of random thread deletions, but when pressed, she wouldn't deny it. Very sneaky.

As far as Academe having Mike's full support, from my experience Mike didn't give a rat's ass about DV and the modding staff, so my guess is that he simply doesn't want to deal with the drama of confrontation and so he allows a troll to moderate his board. Arbitrary thread deletions didn't kill DV in the past, and it won't kill it this time either. Mike knows this and so he's really not interested in the situation. I could be wrong, but this fits his general perspective and character (do nothing and then when things reach a crisis point issue a P.R. statement to appease the users/mods).

Someting you guys don't know is other mods, except Orca and raerae knew exactly what was going on because I emailed them and told them.  Mike and others at ClubZone have known everything from the start, including those emails I sent Orca, purelife, Lise, and raerae.

So you told Mike that you were going to lie to your fellow mods and he approved. Very professional. Can't say I'm surprised.

Mike and another regular DV moderator have been in regular email contact with me over the past month, and they have been a great support through all this.

If the other "regular DV moderator" is who I think it is (since there are only a few active mods and you've alienated several of them through your dishonesty, it's not hard to guess who you're referring to), then I will believe that when he posts it himself. From his own posts here and on DV, his support has been conditional at best (he seems almost as nervous about you as the rest of us) so please don't misrepresent the situation. I really hope he's not the gentleman you're talking about, because if that's the best you can do then it says a lot about your popularity with the other mods.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Some Chick

Seriously, just go away.  This board doesn't need the crap draggin' from the bottom of your shoes being tracked all over this board.

I had no issues with you over at DV when I did post there, but you are rapidly proving yourself an egomaniacal idiot.

SHOO!

TehBorken

Some Chick wrote:
Seriously, just go away.  This board doesn't need the crap draggin' from the bottom of your shoes being tracked all over this board.

For what it's worth that poster didn't appear under academe's usual IP (or under any of her other names) nor is it a Canadian IP, so my guess is it's not really her.

Still, the sentiment was spot-on, so if it's not her it's an incredible simulation, lol.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

Aside from sentiment, the poster has mentioned a few things that only Academe or someone close to her would be aware of. I have no idea why she would use a proxy, but it would not surprise me one bit. Well, Academe having the technical know-how would surprise me, but not the decision to cloak per se.  

Lise

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

* flog the dead horse *

Aren't you tired of this stupid inmature game???[/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Come join me, won't you, Lise??

[img]http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/dead.jpe"]

Orik

shrugs , i no longer have a comment on academe's modding one way or the other .

anyone else want a horsemeat hamburger too. ?  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

tenkani

I'm bored...can you tell?

apx

tehborken is wrong, it's her