VOTE: Should macademe (aka yvrmod) stay as a mod?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 29 06 03:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Should macademe (aka yvrmod) stay as a mod?

Yes
0 (0%)
No!
7 (87.5%)
Don't care
1 (12.5%)
What's "macademe"?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Moolah!

She's consistent one moment, totally hysterical the next.

I've lost count of the times and the number of people complaining about how much she enjoys power tripping.

Some of you have seen first hand the games she played earlier today. So now I wanted to create a thread away from her paws for a change. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

I believe giving her access to the delete button was one of the biggest mistakes DV has made.

She's engaged in a lot of flakiness, or more accurately, deliberate lies and deception tactics to to hide her intentions and identity from the DV community: First she'd say she quit being a mod, then she's back at modding, then she quit again, then back on... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

She also has a highly annoying habit of deleting every comment she makes within a few minutes... Ultimate in power tripping.  As in, "I won't listen to what you have to say, I'll just say what I want to say and if you manage to get in edgewise within a few minutes, I'll individually delete your message also..."

Like a sadist tormenting her victim, after deleting every message in a thread one by one, she deletes the thread itself.
(I assuming individually deleting messages helps cover her tracks better, so even if that thread is later revived there's nothing there to see.)

So what do you think of her?

Should she stay as a mod?

You can vote. And you can make your opinion known...

Once we reach 50 votes, I'd consider mailing the results to CEO Mike (along with the URL to this discussion) and see whether he gives a damn about what 116 individually registered DVers have to say about his choice for a mod.  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Some Chick

I understand where you're coming from, Raging Poodle, but honestly, do we really need to grant the attention whore more by posting on this site about her?  Let her wallow with the pigs over at DV, let's not clutter up our Seattle host's board with the sewage that has overflowed the tank at DV.

I submit that the best way to get to someone and piss them off is to completely deny their existence.

It works.

Gopher

Wise words, Some Chick. Ignore her and she'll go away.

Anyone else fed up with reading about DV and its creatures?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Some Chick....You're HOT TODAY.  Again.....bang on.  I have been thinking of a way to start another thread about the amount of threads about DV, but....well you see my dilemma, lol.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

.....and a gracious good morning to you Sir Gopher.

Gopher

Tarmac is short for tar-macadam - that sticky black stuff that's used for spreading on roads. I wonder if this is what inspired her to choose her handle?  

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 .....and a gracious good morning to you Sir Gopher.[/DIV]

and a gallant one to you, Princess Charisma.

P.C.

Wise words, Some Chick. Ignore her and she'll go away.

Anyone else fed up with reading about DV and its creatures?

Gopher !!!!!!   Pay attention to yourself !!!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g015.gif" border=0]  *lol*[/DIV]

Gopher

At the moment I'm too busy attending to you to do as you suggest.

P.C.

lol......I wonder if the 'invasion' is the cause of the scant amount of posters here.  I've been too busy all week to know if it's just today or if it's been all week, but it's sure quiet in here.

Gopher

It's been quiet for three or four days now. Very often at this time just kitten and I are participating.  Kitten thought it may be something to do with the weather.

Some Chick

Psst...

Shhhh... This keeps getting bumped when it should sink into the slag pit from whence it came...

;)

Gopher

Yes, this is positively my last contribution to this thread. Farewell, dear reader.

purelife

I have to apologize to you all that I contributed to academe's antics by responding and feeding her with my anger and rage.  Please forgive me?

I won't be bringing this over to DS.  Some chick is right and I agree that she needs to be left on her own with a Do Not Feed this Animal sign.

I'll stop talking about academe.

Adam_Fulford

Well, if Academe is so fond of individually deleting messages, there are a number of messages that I'd like individually deleted, including some she's posted regarding me.