Azure

Started by some guy, Jun 28 06 11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

some guy

some guy

at least tell me to f*ck off or something.  If you cant figure out messenger let me know what is goign on. *sigh*

greycat

she came back on to DV pretending to be azure but forgot to change her name...her name is FASCINATING!!!!! omigod!!!!!
It is what it is.

academe

greycat wrote:
she came back on to DV pretending to be azure but forgot to change her name...her name is FASCINATING!!!!! omigod!!!!!

wow, that'll blow holes in that thread claiming academe is fascinating when all along it could have been azure  

some guy

I am having troubel posting there. a**holes . the conversating can come over here a**holes.

some guy

I give up I cant post there right now.

azure

so this is where you're hanging out!!! i've just about had it trying to get this whole mess working...i'm so tired.........

some guy

Hi azure you must be some special kind of girl to put up with all this crap but I was banned from dv so i can't even post there some time. Anyway here messenger anyway. but you need a hotmail account to talk on messenger. love you

some guy

That message didn't even make sence. Sorry I am a litte drunk..

some guy

becaue i was banned from bv. I cant post half the time so a few posts didn't get posted.. So i didn't get to say half of what i wanted too. Anyway i said post here i cant post over there. Anyway I could get really anoyed right now because you cant figure out messenger and dont listen to what i said. Like who doesn't know about messenger but anyway I am sorry if i sound like a jerk. I am thinking you dont give a shit righ now. I really wanted to talk to you but it's like you don't seem to care. Or well what do you expect from the internet. later.