EED has crashed DV

Started by Miss ABC, Jun 28 06 11:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss ABC

EED's  playing around with DV again.  Now it is inaccesible

Future Canadian

EED a troll among trolls. His mother must be very proud.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Brit_Guy

How does EED always succeed in "thead locking" & "crashing DV"?  and why does DV never bann him?  

greycat

Yes, why isnt EED banned? Perhaps one of the old mods can let us in on this?  ??? He always manages to weasel his way on to the site on a daily basis, no matter how much he screws it up. Dont the people at DV have any power at all over this?
It is what it is.

azure

strange, because people are still able to post there right now.  

Brit_Guy

All i keep getting is this message-

[font face="Arial" size="2"]Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server[/font] [font face="Arial" size="2"]error '80004005'[/font] [/p] [font face="Arial" size="2"][DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.[/font] [/p] [font face="Arial" size="2"]/forum/topic.asp[/font][font face="Arial" size="2"], line 21[/font] [/p]

EED

lol why do you people hate me so much

im a nice guy    

Aboozer

ya its weird the times are staying current...so some people can post
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

azure

brit guy: i was getting that message earlier when trying to respond to threads...now it tells be the server unable to respond.  

eed: are you behind all of this? what's going on?

hey aboozer, what's up?

greycat

Oh no! He is over here now! Hang on DS, he might screw it up! I doubt it though.
It is what it is.

Aboozer

lol when all is bad blame EED.....ya right

hey azure not much just got home from planning a stag, and my before sleep entertainment is ruined...as usual

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

SE7EN

those who have seen my face draw back in fear

king ralf

LOL. looks like some lazy coding, not anything by some script kiddie child.

On a side note, they've got dual DNS listings right now. probably moving servers, and only f*cking up the code on one of them.      

Aboozer

looks like its back

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

azure

yup it's back...see ya in van.