Previous topic - Next topic

bach

azure,

some guy is trying desperately  to connect with you

Future Canadian

EED wrote:
lol why do you people hate me so much

im a nice guy

Let's see, I started disliking you when someone would post some innocuous question on DV and you would respond with something like "f*ck you" or, "you're an a**hole" (without all the proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation of course). I started to hate you when I'd see it over and over again and you'd seemingly face no consequences for your actions. So basically you are a waste of space with nothing useful to add.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

greycat

no, that would be STFU you are thinking of.
It is what it is.

Future Canadian

I stand corrected.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

greycat

Yeah, that is one dude with waaay too much time on his hands, kind of sad really, for someone so young.
It is what it is.

Future Canadian

It is sad. There's so much more that matters in this world.
I can just see EED strutting around his Mom's basement thinking "Yup, I'm the man. I told that guy to shut the f*ck up. I'm so bad-ass." Wow, causing a ruckus on a web site, I'm impressed.

greycat

I know, maybe he is a shut-in or something, or a convict...cant imagine why he spends so much time on there messing around, its twisted.
It is what it is.

Brit_Guy

[p class="MsoNormal"]I think I may have got it wrong about EED, However he has been an idiot in the past.
Some people think it was some server problem.[/p]
[p class="MsoNormal"][/p]

soapbox

good.

DV sucks in so many ways it's not even funny anymore.

it was a long a slow decline.    

EED

[FONT size=7]YOU PEOPLE ARE SO MISERABLE

STARTING A THREAD ABOUT ME

I WAS IN SEATTLE THE OTHER NIGHT

f*ckING DEAD ! [/FONT]

[FONT size=7][/FONT]

[FONT size=7]HORRIBLE CITY [/FONT]

[FONT size=7][/FONT]

[FONT size=7]IF I COULD ID USE SEATTLE TO WIPE MY ASS[/FONT]

Welland Goode

Seattle's not big enough to wipe your ass, EDD.

greycat

It is what it is.

Orca

omg,

everyone at DV must have no longer feed him that even the troll look at a greener grass, either that or DV has become so very boring.

I dare him to register at Discover Seattle as EED, it will be interesting (or will it be an oxymoron?) to see how EED can troll with one single registered IP.

History of Internet trolling:

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll[/A]        

EED is a dick

I dare him to register at Discover Seattle as EED, it will be interesting (or will it be an oxymoron?) to see how EED can troll with [u style="font-weight: bold;"][em]one[/em][/u] single [em style="font-weight: bold;"]registered[/em] IP.

He's too big of a coward to ever register. It's a common trait for cowardly maggots like him- they're too scared to ever put their money where their mouth is or stand up to defend the brainless bullshit they spout.

EED is undoubtably a repulsive loser who lives in his parent's basement. No social life, no goals, no girlfriend, no satisfaction in his empty little life other than trying to make trouble on the internet. He's one of those hopeless little weenies who hides in the shadows of the internet because that's all he can do.
[/div][div]

EED

register here

this forum is too good for me to pollute - you know it i know it

but thanks for giving me so much attention