Academe back again as "Fascinating"

Started by purelife, Jun 28 06 03:52

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hi Raging Poodle,

It was the thread about how people always seem to want to drink, smoke, party to socialize....something like that.  

Moolah!

I'll try to recreate that thread on here soon as it's a subject I was really interested in hearing people's opinions about.

Other people have also mentioned that they were interested in the topic and wanted to contribute to it.

So... they delete a thread like that but leave a disgusting thread like

[TABLE style="COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; 10pt: " cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892"][FONT color=#00008b]Bum Problem[/FONT][/A][FONT size=1]
[FONT color=#00008b][img height=15 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][/FONT] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=1"][FONT color=#00008b]1[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=2"][FONT color=#00008b]2[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=3"][FONT color=#00008b]3[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=4"][FONT color=#00008b]4[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=5"][FONT color=#00008b]5[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=6"][FONT color=#00008b]6[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=7"][FONT color=#00008b]7[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76892&whichpage=8"][FONT color=#0000ff]8[/FONT][/A][/FONT][/TD] [TD align=middle]Stinky [/TD] [TD align=middle]382[/TD] [TD align=middle]8420[/TD] [TD noWrap align=middle]6/28/2006
5:50:06 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
to FESTER for 8 pages. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

It boggles the mind. Have you seen the contents of that thread?

Macademe herself said that

> as for that bum problem thread, it is a mystery why it still stinks, i'd love to delete it but i was told to leave it alone by another mod

and as usual quickly after posting that she deleted her own message to cover her tracks.

I'm just tired of her games.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Future Canadian

Didn't Hackademe de-register at DS never to return because their wasn't enough conflict here?
Go wallow in your shit, pig.(there, how's that for conflict)
DV is truly a troll community. I'm starting to wonder if the DV owners are trolls themselves, the way they just let the once-fun DV circle the drain of irrelevance. It seems pretty easy for TehBorken to make any changes that are needed here, why can't they?
I think DV really brings out the troll in people. I'm tempted, after reading through the whole Hackademe drama, to go to DV and bait her into deleting my posts, banning me, etc. But I shan't. Musn't give the baby the attention it's screaming for.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

academe

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]Both purelife and tenkani/SWOT4 have forgotten when they first started out as DV mods they too lurked for several weeks hiding their dual identities as mods all the while posting as part of the community.  Funny how they are all drama queens these days.[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]It is no one's business who the moderators are, except for the good folks who run DiscoverVancouver via ClubZone.  If people can't handle that then really, then that's their problem.[SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"]  [/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-CA]As I said, this is the Internet.  If you don't like it, shut off the computer.  [/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]By the way, the person that wrote that thread as fascinating was using an IP linked to Spectrum Canada Mortgage. [/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]Cheerio.[SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"]  [/SPAN][/SPAN]

academe

It boggles the mind. Have you seen the contents of that thread?

Macademe herself said that

> as for that bum problem thread, it is a mystery why it still stinks, i'd love to delete it but i was told to leave it alone by another mod

and as usual quickly after posting that she deleted her own message to cover her tracks.

I'm just tired of her games.

It is funny how you think yvrmod deleting their posts is a game and a way to cover their tracks when the other mods do that all the time.  I've seen it done by MOD1, melikekitties (whatever name that was), MODD, and X so why are the ones done by yvrmod any different?  

I believe yvrmod told you another mod said to leave that bum problem thread alone so don't blame yvrmod for your problems with DV.

I like your new name on DV, Poolah.[/DIV]

academe

before I go I would also like to add that I am glad a lot of you choose to stay at DS. I mean reading your comments, I do believe that me as a mod cleaned up the trash. Trash like Raging Poodle and purelife keep seeping back in, but only so much I can do. But most of the trash like most of you are gone.

good bye

Future Canadian

Oh, that's rich.
Seeyabye. Stay gone this time.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Moolah!

academe wrote:
 It is funny how you think yvrmod deleting their posts is a game and a way to cover their tracks when the other mods do that all the time.  I've seen it done by MOD1, melikekitties (whatever name that was), MODD, and X so why are the ones done by yvrmod any different?  

Hello? Back to primary school... DV DOES bring out the infantile in you, doesn't it?

"Oh but others are doing it also..." WTF!

I'll tell you what we were told when we gave the same lame excuse:

"Just because everyone else is jumping out the window, are you going to follow them?"

So just because you saw other retarded mods deleting SOME of their own messages, does it mean you should be deleting PRETTY MUCH ALL of your messages?

You're STILL playing games.

And you ARE dysfunctional!

Everyone knew from the get go that too much power was going to go right to your head... and that your personality is truly not suitable to be a mod... But you insisted, begged, lied, sucked cock, whatever it took to have your wish, and now you have it.[/DIV]

Well congrats. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

ACADEME SUCKS

Future Canadian wrote:
Didn't Hackademe de-register at DS never to return because their wasn't enough conflict here?

THAT'S PRECISELY WHAT SHE SAID- "NOT ENOUGH FIGHTING HERE AND SHE LIKES TO MAKE TROUBLE" SO THIS WASN'T THE PLACE FOR HER OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT.

GO AWAY, DORKADEME!

tenkani

Academe, you poor child, let me spell this out for you...

When I modded at DV I [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]never[/span] attempted to hide my status or actions from the other mods. We actually communicated with each other and there was teamwork involved. I don't have a problem with mods remaining anonymous to the user base. X has chosen to hide his user identity, and I fully support his decision, mostly because he's a fairly good mod (just needs some polishing, as any new mod would).

You, on the other hand, are a malicious, power-hungry, dishonest troll and I feel no guilt in exposing you.

For you, modding is about the power, which is why you seem to enjoy deleting non-offensive posts IMO. Deleting goatse threads (as any mod would do) isn't enough. It doesn't demonstrate your power nearly as well as seemingly random deletions and smug comments. You just can't mod from the shadows, even if you tried. You don't want to moderate quietly for the sake of keeping DV clean. You want to create an uproar and let everyone know that they are powerless before your might.

I know how hard it is to mod without ego and I respect those who can manage it. You are a child playing with a new toy, and it's depressing to behold.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

soapbox

Acedeme=PUKE

academe wrote:
before I go I would also like to add that I am glad a lot of you choose to stay at DS. I mean reading your comments, I do believe that me as a mod cleaned up the trash. Trash like Raging Poodle and purelife keep seeping back in, but only so much I can do. But most of the trash like most of you are gone.

Jesus Christ, STFU, you ignorant pot-stirring bitch. You'd be the expert on "trash" since you were born from it, will die in it, and willingly choose to wallow in it. Go away. I wish tehborken would ban your stupid ass.

jeffbc

Come on guys. Give up on DV. If you don't, all the reasons you left DV to come here will follow you to infect this forum. (You kids behave or I'm gonna turn this car around right now! ;) )
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

P.C.

I'm thinking so too jeffbc.  Bless yer buttons !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

jeffbc wrote:
Come on guys. Give up on DV.

Well....okay.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|