DV refugees?

Started by jeffbc, Jun 26 06 09:34

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffbc

I see some familiar names. Am I in friendly territory?

purelife

OMG, JEFFBC!  Is that really you?  Do prove it?  I just want to make sure....

OMG!  HI!  It has been so lonely without you.  How have you been?

Register your name here so that I can bless you.

Some Chick

It's friendly territory.

And people here seem to know how to Google their own questions rather than using them as an excuse to see their name next to a topic!!!

purelife

You are definitely in safe territory.  

You rarely come on during the day.  You playing hooky today?

Who do you remember?  

jeffbc

Prove it\'s me? To you or to me? How can I be asked to prove I\'m me to you? Isn\'t being me enough?(How\'s that?)

purelife

Hmmm, tell me where we first met.  I don't know if you're the jeffbc we knew way back when.

jeffbc

I\'m working on my own house this year, so I\'m at home.Why are all those slashes in my last post?Who runs this place?Why\'s everybody here?

jeffbc

Yaletown brewery, wasn't it?
Is Orca here to?
I see Tenkani  is about.

Some Chick

I kinda think "DV Escapees" is more appropriate..

jeffbc

I just remembered, we met at the DV office above the Yaletown Brewery.We also met dogmeat and Discover Vancouver.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Steve

Hey, I got banned at DV for daring to respond to that "101 Ways to Rape a Child" thread.  Bad, bad me. Thank god DV nipped me in the bud before I went on a serial killing rampage.  Besides: it was Nathan Chang that kept the thread going, I only responded, "Naughty Nathan".    

Some Chick

*Smacks Steve across the head with a rolled up newspaper for even clicking on that thread*

What the hell did you hope to see in that?

purelife

Cool, it's really YOU!  It's great to see you around again.  P.S.  You're here to stay, right?

jeffbc

Stay? Not sure. I changed computers and don\'t have your e-mail anymore. Care to update me ;)?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

purelife

I've sent you two private mesages, one in reply to your scary message and the other with my email address.  

You know, you can always get a hold of me here.  I have all my private messages notify me via my email.  And, I've set up my account such that there would be a pop-up if I get new messages.