Paris Hilton can sing?

Started by Lise, Jun 25 06 03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

You be the judge. She's put out a new video.

[A href="http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1534810/20060621/hilton_paris.jhtml?headlines=true"]http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1534810/20060621/hilton_paris.jhtml?headlines=true[/A]

[SPAN class=blkPnkHover][SPAN class=storyCopy style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"][FONT face=Verdana size=1]"Just because my last name's Hilton and I come from this family, it doesn't mean I can't be talented or know music or know what I'm doing," Paris Hilton told MTV News about her budding career as a singer. "People will see. They just have to listen to the record".[/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN class=blkPnkHover][SPAN class=storyCopy style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"][FONT face=Verdana size=1][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN class=blkPnkHover][SPAN class=storyCopy style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"][FONT face=Verdana size=1][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN class=blkPnkHover][SPAN class=storyCopy style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"][/SPAN][/SPAN]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

They fixed her voice during recording, obviously.  Sadly American music culture and society has gone into the crapper because she's #1 on Itunes.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I know. I saw that. I can't believe she's made it to the top. She's not even that good. Actually, my dog sings better.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Millions of people can't wait to buy K-Feds album thats how low american music has reached.

Lise

Well, she and Kev should have a duet together.[FONT size=1] (oh the horror!)[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

No they shouldn't because then K-Fed would find away to get her knocked up.  Last thing the world needs is a Hilton/Federline baby.

Lise

Hey, ya never know, SD.... with his looks and her looks.... how could you go wrong? (images of Frankenstein) The music world as we know it will never be the same again.

Besides, Kev could use another sugar-mamma.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I'm sure that Ms Britney wouldn't mind a threesome with Paris and her KevFed!  

Sportsdude

Eck!! That has redneck written all over it.

purelife

Paris can be god-mother to BritKev's babee!    

kingy

brittany murphy has a song out now too. she is actually pretty good.

Some Chick

Paris is a ...  A close link to the first air breathing creatures that crawled out of the primordial ooze to inhabit the earth.  

Her fortune is that she was the sperm that made it.  

Nothing else.