Hairy armpits on a woman.............

Started by Lise, Jun 25 06 03:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Wondering....................... does having a hairy armpit on a woman turn a guy off?

Not that I have hairs on mine. OK, I'm bored so humor me.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Okay, well put this way. I was Mardi Gras this year in St. Louis, it was the biggest event in the country since New Orleans went to the crapper.  Well about 5 o'clock these two drunk chicks where starting to go at it (sexually) and when one took the other shirt off the girl had a 5 o'clock shadow going on in her arm pits and the crowd did a eww gross thing and were turned off by them but luckily for the crowd crazier stuff was going on in the floor below.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

LOL. Eeow. Forgive me, SD but when two chicks go for it, I don't think any guys would think about  a hairy armpit, no?

I don't think it's right that a guy CAN have hairy armpits but a woman can't? Where's justice in that?

[A href="http://www.talkingcock.com/html/cockmovie/Armpit%20Hair%20Big.jpg[/img][FONT size=1]http://www.talkingcock.com/html/cockmovie/Armpit%20Hair%20Big.jpg[/FONT][/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Not all guys have arm pit hair.  All the NBA, actors, models and Ryan Seacrest don't have hair.

Lise

No really? Ryan Seacrest has no hairs...... rumor has it that he's gay but what do I know?

My husband considers guys who don't have hairy armpits..... uhm.... un-manly. I have no opinions. Who cares when the light goes off.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

The Seacrest thing was a joke but I wouldn't be suprised. The big thing now among the male demographic is shaved pubes.

kingy

yes, hairy armpits on a woman would turn me off.

julia roberts...

49er

Lise wrote:
Wondering....................... does having a hairy armpit on a woman turn a guy off?

I find a little fuzz on a woman's armpit erotic

Adam_Fulford

Lise wrote:

Turns me off. As do hairy legs and hairy arms.  Obviously not all males have a problem with it. I mean, the females of most species are covered in fur    

Gopher

I'm in agreement with Adam, hairy airmpits on a woman turn me off entirely.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Some Chick

In our culture it's obviously not cool for a woman to have hair anywhere but on her head and eyebrows, but for men shaving or not... I like my guy to shave the pube area, but when it comes to armpits etc.  I prefer he just trim.  No one wants to see a fan of hair every time you raise your arm.  That is high on the ick factor scale, man or woman.