Are DV and DS connected?

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jun 23 06 01:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

Are DV and DS connected?   If so, how?

Madam_Fulford

Yes, they ARE connected. (By the internet.)

TehBorken

Madam_Fulford wrote:
Yes, they ARE connected. (By the internet.)

Damn, the truth comes out. Alright, I confess- Mike from DV and I know each other quite well. In fact, we're roommates. And not only that, we're brothers! Even more incredible, we used to be co-joined Siamese twins. To top it off, we'll be getting married in the fall if his sex-change operation goes through on schedule.

So, I hope that clears things up for everyone.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

So, Teh, which one of you like to play fight under the covers?  You or your brother Mike?  

I've got to know!  

Moolah!

Poolife is always up to mischief and getting on with bad boys.
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Moolah!

I didn't say that only to get better karma, and my brand new 2 stars...

Moolah!

Getting back to Adam's question, I think brain physiology would provide a good analogy for the connection between the 2 boards:

I see DS as the left hemisphere, where things are relatively orderly with common sense prevailing most of the time.

The Internet acts as the corpus collosum.

DV is the right hemisphere, which at times could be more colorful but that's also where utter chaos reigns.

TehBorken

In that case, cut where indicated:
[br style="background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"][img style="background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17);" src="http://www.disenchanted.com/images/dictionary/corpus_callosum.gif"]

[em]Fig 1: corpus callosum, just above the thalmus and below the cerebrum.[/em]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

Raging Poodle! wrote:
 Poolife is always up to mischief and getting on with bad boys.
Spreading rumors isn't very nice, you know.  

Sportsdude

If DV is in the right hemisphere its because all of its members are trolls of the CRAP Party and are all country bumpkins from the hills.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Adam_Fulford

Madam_Fulford wrote:
[FONT size=4]Yes, they [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]ARE [/SPAN]connected. (By the internet.)[/FONT]

Is this normal behavior for some guy to call himself Madam_Fulford, coming here from DV and stalking my threads to make snide remarks?  I kind of out of the loop in some ways. Maybe everybody does this, I don't know.

Moolah!

Adam_Fulford wrote:
   Is this normal behavior for some guy to call himself Madam_Fulford, coming here from DV and stalking my threads to make snide remarks?  I kind of out of the loop in some ways. Maybe everybody does this, I don't know.

Much like a prostate exam, any incursion from the right hemisphere feels quite odd at first. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Moolah!

There're curious elements to this organic scenery:

macademe for example, is like a hyperfunctioning thyroid who wishes she were a pituitary. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Moolah!

purelife wrote:
Spreading rumors isn't very nice, you know.  

My allegations are based on verifiable facts, m'dear poolife. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_approve.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Not too long ago, purelife wrote:

So, Teh, which one of you like to play fight under the covers?  You or your brother Mike?  

I've got to know!  

With this evidence, I rest my case.  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

( And don't think that I didn't notice that smite... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_blackeye.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A] )

purelife

What smite?  I never smited you, never ever!  I just blessed you a few seconds ago while you were posting this.