Back Down to Earth

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jun 21 06 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

The roller coaster is back down at ground level, and I'm back walking on land again. 'It was fun and exciting while it lasted. It'll be a different roller coaster next time, not sure when.  Such is the life of illusions...

purelife

Are you talking about the roller coaster at Playland?  :P  

Adam_Fulford

purelife wrote:
Are you talking about the roller coaster at Playland?  :P  

No, the roller I'm talking about is one heck of a ride and one madre of a mean landing.

Aboozer

then why do you care so much about being handle jacked in dv if your real name is gene?
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

purelife

Your real name is Gene?  WTF do you mean?    

purelife

I sure hope that you're not stupid enough to tell us your real name!  

yeah and my name is Samantha.

Adam_Fulford

I mean that my real name is Jagadish Chunder Bose.

When I get into character, I really get into character.

Don't know what's up with this fear of using real names.  Moth's tongue.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Fadam_Uldorf

I think Adam's been into the cooking sherry again....

purelife

Adam_Fulford wrote:
 [div]I mean that my real name is Gene.
 [/div] [div style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]When I get into character, I really get into character.

Don't know what's up with this fear of using real names.  Moth's tongue.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]You are one interesting person.

What kind of games do you like to play?  The ones where you know that you're going to lose or the ones where you can use your mind?
[/div]

A MAD OLD FRAUD

No matter how many games I play, I can't seem to shake the mark inside.

Adam_Fulford

You are one interesting person.

[/DIV] Not really, I'm afraid. Try hanging out with a writer.  Typing and typing and typing is not visually spectacular.[/DIV]

What kind of games do you like to play?  The ones where you know that you're going to lose or the ones where you can use your mind?

I'm not good at games.  Crap at chess, at cards, you name it. I can tell stories, and collaborate well with people, that's about it.

Anyway, just got a late night call from Cali.  I'm back on the roller coaster and my name is Adam Fulford again.[/DIV]

Adam_Fulford

I don't ever post as a guest, by the way.  Those folks who are so angry with me are overwhelmingly right-wing dittoheads who were offended because I said bad things about the chickenhawk-in-chief.

Adam_Fulford

When I take an honest look at things, not much differentiates me from others in abilities etc.  I think just about anybody could learn a foreign language in a couple of months, as I did.  Going to the Amazon jungle was just a matter of going there.

Adam_Fulford

I cheated on the IQ test. That's why it was so high.