Is dv down again

Started by Academe, Jun 20 06 02:02

Previous topic - Next topic
|

weird al

That's real indication of a laugh comin' on..

Some Chick

Aye, it is.

Good thing I had already swallowed my coffee.

greycat

But the big question is...who is EED and who is this Superstar character? Any insights on these fools?  :P
It is what it is.

tenkani

As much as I wish it wasn't true, I have the sinking suspicion that they are both exactly who they appear to be.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

greycat

Do you think either of them have the power to hack into DV and shut it down? Seems EED was doing that with some regularity awhile back and Superstar kept making wierd threats...although if she is really a 16 year old home schooled kid...i dont know, its all so bizarre. DV is insanity incarnate.
It is what it is.

tenkani

LOL!
Ok, I may be wrong but I've always gotten the sense that while EED has quite a temper and may actually be insane, his technical prowess is very limited. I think he's able to find someone else's script online and paste it into posts, and that's about it.

I have come to believe that Super is what she claims to be. So no, I don't think she's capable of hacking her way out of a wet paper bag. I could be wrong though...

greycat

Yes, he is an odd one! I would love to see what these people are like in real person...i think...maybe not.
It is what it is.

tenkani

Ha. Superstar I wouldn't mind meeting in person. I think that would be entertaining and a lot of fun. EED...not so much. Do you want to meet someone who gets off posting snuff pics on message bases? What really boggles me are the two posters who seem to worship him. I mean, they are apparently intelligent people, but then some intelligent people laugh at Jerry Lewis so what do I know?  

greycat

Yeah, i dont get those friends of his...i used to think they were all the same person. Did you hear that he changed his name and is now claiming to be a nice guy?
It is what it is.

Aboozer

Ya to VII ...he is yet to go back on that too
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

greycat

Hmph, well, thats something. I havent been seeing him much on there lately...peculiar. Maybe he is in looove.
It is what it is.

Aboozer

Whats those little burning folder symbols beside some of the titles of the threads mean?
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

OhNoes!

Aboozer wrote:
Whats those little burning folder symbols beside some of the titles of the threads mean?

[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(192, 0, 0);" size="4"]it means the server is on fire.

walk, do not run, to the nearest exit and assemble at your designated area, then do a manual headcount and report any missing personnel immediately to your section supervisor.
[/font]

Some Chick

LOL

That was good for an early chuckle.

some guy

I thought it meant  it  reached it capacity and had litterley cought on fire.

|