Is dv down again

Started by Academe, Jun 20 06 02:02

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Aboozer

gotta tell ya the different shit you can do on this forum is so much better.
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

tenkani

Ah, Ok I'll express myself.
[br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Hey did she ever get her mod privlages revoked.. What with all those cods and all..[/span]

I found a thread where Rae Rae (a mod) was discussing the issue. She was incredulous that Academe was actually still a mod. Rae's a bit naive at times. Anyway, apparently this is what happened.

1. Academe became a mod and immediately f*cked it up by deleting dozens of threads she shouldn't have, making snide comments and generally acting like a malicious little c*nt.

2. A shitstorm naturally ensues and Academe anounces to her fellow mods that she quits and will not mod again.

3. She continues modding from the shadows while her fellow mods believe she is no longer active. They were probably wondering who was doing all the deletions as they continued, but at DV you never know who's doing what.

4. Academe's good friend Orik repeatedly states that she is continuing to mod and that he fully supports her decisions. It was a nice thought, but I'm sure Academe wasn't too thrilled, as he sort of blew her cover. Of course, the fact that she kept deleting threads that were critical of Academe gave it away as well. Her ego's a little too swollen to allow for any real measure of stealth.

5. Mike is a useless lazy shit who can't get off his ass to change the mod password. Academe quit, which means she's no longer a mod. She's a regular user with a mod password. In a well-run establishment, this would be seen as a bad thing.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Some Chick

*Waves hello to Aboozer*

Aboozer

Hey somechick long time no see, I guess you switched teams eh?

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

purelife

6.  After telling people in mass email, including myself, that she has left modding due to personal reasons, she still comes back to cause more trouble.  She made one appearance one night where she posted and told everybody that she was cleaning up threads.  She even posted an email address for anyone to contact her.  LOL!  It was a nice attempt to hide her cover when I can smell that skunk a mile away.

What a beeyotch!  

WTF

Academe's good friend Orik repeatedly states that she is continuing to mod and that he fully supports her decisions.

Ouch. Gotta say, that guy doesn't always seem to know which way is up.

tenkani

I can't stay mad at Orik.
I think that in most cases he means well.
Not sure what he sees in Academe though.

purelife

Orik had lunch with her too.  He came back on to DV and announced that she wasn't aruond to delete anything for so-and-so period of time because he was having coffee with her.  LOL, she still is the god-damn mod.    

WTF

tenkani wrote:
I can't stay mad at Orik.
I think that in most cases he means well.
Not sure what he sees in Academe though.

Nice guy. But, if I was academe (which I'm not), I think he'd be the sort of friend who talks too much.

Some Chick

Aboozer wrote:
 Hey somechick long time no see, I guess you switched teams eh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all of the control freak issues going on at DV, this chick probably got caught in the crossfire.

I don't care though.  It was impeding my productivity searching for all of those giant photos to make disgusting posts difficult to read.  :)

some guy

So what your saying is she became a mod couldn't handle it got pissed off deleted some threads that were about her.. Quit or got fired. lol.  and now she's running around with mod codes as a regular user.. And mike is a lazy kunt..  

purelife

If you're going to smite me, at least have the nerve to tell me who you are.

Aboozer?

purelife

I notice that whenever I talk about Academe and DV/Mike in this way, smites come my way.  LOL!

I have no problems with Orik as well.  He's sweet.

Aboozer

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]So what your saying is she became a mod couldn't handle it got pissed off deleted some threads that were about her.. Quit or got fired. lol.  and now she's running around with mod codes as a regular user.. And mike is a lazy kunt..[/span]

That sounds about spot on. Although she deleted more than a few threads, and some of them I'll be damned if I know why. It seemed like for a while she was deleting threads that she considered "pointless". But what put me over the edge where she was concerned was when long time regular users (not me FYI) posted threads simply asking what happened to a thread, those threads were deleted as well within a few minutes even when they were relatively politely worded. Are you starting to get a handle on the mentality we're dealing with?  

|