Mike - at DV again

Started by purelife, Jun 20 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Hey Lise, it's about TIME that something was done!  LOL!  Last time, he asked us for those threads that were deleted.  

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]mike [/TD] [TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0] [FONT size=1]Posted - 6/20/2006 9:50:31 AM[/FONT]  [HR noShade SIZE=1] Hey guys, just a heads up - we do give the Vancouver Police Department quick access to IPs of people that break laws.  We save copies of everything offensive before it is deleted and forward it on to the appropriate department.  There have been several arrests made as a result of people posting on DV.com.  Just a heads up.

cheers,
mike
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=91665"]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=91665[/A]  

Some Chick

I saw that thread that they let sit there gathering replies.  I didn't open it, just based on the title it should have been gone.

purelife

I know.  Some VPD posted in that thread and then allowed it to be up.  I couldn't f*cking believe that that r*pe topic was still up and MIKE never deleted it.  

He already has the information.  What more does he want?  For us to know that he's doing something about it?  For f*ck sakes, it has to be deleted!  Aaarrgggh!

purelife

Good, it's gone!  

Some Chick

You know when you walk through some smoke filled bar and can't get the stink out of your hair?  Or you step in dog shit and that's all you can smell?

When you go to DV, you have to check yourself to make sure you didn't get any on ya.

tenkani

You have to get really dirty to appreciate how good a long shower can feel.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Gopher

Never happened to me - that's why I still prefer taking a bath.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I guess tenkani has never made you feel dirty like he does for me.

Gopher

Not yet he hasn't.

purelife

You're missing out, my friend.  He's experienced.  ;)

Gopher

So am I. And you???

purelife

Not as much as tenkani is.  I'm still pretty fresh.

Gopher

In what sense of the word?

tenkani

Don't listen to her; she's the devil.
I'm still a virgin    

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Fresh - somewhat considered as a virgin.  ;)

I have lots to learn from tenkani.

P.S.  If he comes back and tells you that I'm the devil or something nasty, DO NOT listen to him no matter WHAT!