Too many racist comments on DV lately.................

Started by Lise, Jun 20 06 09:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Unbelievable. Today, I opened the DV website just for a quick peek and am disheartened by the number of threads talking about Asians, East Indians etc etc etc.

Top of the list this morning was a thread by fred flinstone on '101 ways to r.............e a child'. And you have to wonder why registration is still NOT in effect.

Brilliant the kinds of ppl that DV attracts.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

And for a few days now, the main theme is Asians and Asians and how to either get more, have less of, how to meet, blah blah blah....

That is why I stay out of DV when I see these topics.  When I feel like it, I would join in.  

Some Chick

It gets old fast.  I'd last about 30 seconds in a conversation with those posters before one of two things happened... I would have to stifle the urge to either smack them or fall asleep.

purelife

Don't you just wish that you could reach in your computer and just smack them silly?  I just go on DV if I feel like being nasty.

Some Chick

I never went on when I felt like being nasty, but it certainly did bring out that in me once I was there.

I'm still banned anyway, so stupidity is free of my commentary.    

purelife

What I meant by being nasty is flaming the trolls.  

Some Chick

I know what you mean.

Sometimes when I'm really in the mood, it's so fun to do.  Especially when they run out of sophmoric insults and switch their nickname to insult you to make it appear that they've got support.

THAT is funny!  And THAT makes my last post to them the one FTW!!!

purelife

Gopher

I expect to find racist comments on DV - it's one of the reasons that I haven't been there for about three months.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Adam_Fulford

Gopher wrote:
I expect to find acist commen ts on DV - it's one of the reasons that I haven't been there for about three months.

I was banned from DV.  Probably due to my not sharing Mike's fascist views.

purelife

No AF. You were accidently banned from dv.  Do you not remember?  Geesh!

Gopher

Does it matter? Just be glad you're out of it!

tenkani

A regular is never really out of it.
DV gets into your blood...[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]into your D.N.A.! [/span]  

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Gopher

purelife