D- Howard Dean
1 (10%)
D- Hililary Clinton
8 (80%)
UK Basketball Fan
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Sportsdude

The country is messed up and it needs to be fixed.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

If America was a car, I'd donate it to charity and get a new one.

Ok, actually I'd try to donate it and they would tell me to take it away cuz it's stinkin' up the place. Then I would notice the homeless guy sleeping in the back in a puddle of his own filth, sob silently to myself and just leave America on the side of the road.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

thats why i'm leaving. Plus I don't think like an american I have european views. Or as Pat Robertson says "hedonistic views".

tenkani

"hedonistic views" I hear ya, bro...[/DIV]    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

I'm serious on that. Watched Pat Robertson last night just to see what the kook was trying to spread and he was talking about how non religious europe has become. He called it "Hedonistic" I couldn't stop laughing for an hour.

myname

I'm serious on that. Watched Pat Robertson last night just to see what the kook was trying to spread and he was talking about how non religious europe has become. He called it "Hedonistic" I couldn't stop laughing for an hour

pat robertson is the kookiest nutball of all the religious whackos. if you or i said the things he's said (on national television no less), we'd be under arrest. it's sickening how the media runs to him for god-related comments, as if he has inside info direct from god or something.  

his god is a cruel, vindictive, hateful god- basically a god who's "out to get you".

i'd wake up happy if pat robertson died tonight.

Sportsdude

I am still religious but I have lost faith in christianity. Bush and his evangelicals have ruined it for the believers.

Future Canadian

If the Dems run Hillary it will be freakin' disaster. Gore v Bush part 2. Hillary's OK I guess (and that's not what we need right now), but McCain would mop up the floor with her. Decorated veteran, a bit of a maverick, not a nut job republican, and he's got access to the well-tuned Republican Noise Machine.[/DIV]The Dems need someone visionary and dynamic to counter all that and I can't really think of anyone with any name recognition for the job.We're doomed.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

spike

tenkani wrote:
 I hope you're right.

If only they would get tired of both parties, things might actually start to change.

[FONT color=#c00000]What this country needs is a napalm enema![/FONT][/DIV]
 Hillary's our candidate: to  Angels we have heard on hi

Hillary's our candidate, moderate enough to win

the best one to nominate, she'll lift us above the din

Hill-iiiiil-iiiiil iiiil-ary, Hillary for chief exec

"                          ", so the country won't go to heck

first president to wear a bra, women think she's really swell

forgave bill for monica, so men can like her as well

Hill-etc.