New Topics!

Started by 007, Jun 15 06 12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Maybe if everyone who is here started a new thread about something fun then more people would want to post here. I'm pretty sure that it will all still be here for the morning. Sort of like the guest's way to "bless" the board, lol.

This one counts as mine!
If you're bored then you're boring.

azure

hey 007, i'd like to be the first one to post on your thread! Those definitely sound like nice perks  to be a mod... i don't understand the karma points??

Thanks, azure!

Oh, I don't know what the "perks" would be to being a mod. I just meant the perks to registering here as a regular poster.

From what I gather, karma points are like a user reputation. Other members can give you + or - points if they like you or don't like you. It's kind of fun.... I went around "blessing" a bunch of people as soon as I was able to (haven't smited yet)!

azure

Oh you must tell me more! you have the inside scoop for all the neat tricks. lol.  So how come you have a star and a pic. under your name?  And the quote?  Am I able to "bless" people yet?  This forum is quite cool with all these extras.

I don't know very much more than the average user, unfortunately.... but why don't you register! You can play around with all the bells and whistles too.

azure

yeah i think i might do that! beware: some guy's looking for cyber so he might come knocking on this door soon.... lol.  anyway, i think i might go back to dv, are you coming?

I should try to get some sleep. I napped this afternoon so I am not tired, though.

azure

ok, that's where i'll be

TehBorken

azure wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Oh you must tell me more! you have the inside scoop for all the neat tricks. lol.  So how come you have a star and a pic. under your name?  And the quote?  Am I able to "bless" people yet?  This forum is quite cool with all these extras.[/div]
 You'll need to register and make 10 posts before your karma links will appear. The stars under the name correlate to the number of posts a person has made. You can set your own avatar (your icon or picture), some text that appears below your name, as well as a 'tagline' that shows up at the end of your post.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

007 - you're so cute, you deserve a karma point.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hey double-O seven!  Are you persian, my dear?