is dv down again

Started by b, Jun 14 06 10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

b

Moolah!

Hey b, are you related to x? I know there're 26 of you single letter nicknames running around... [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/froehlich/a060.gif" border=0]

See [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,1659.0.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,1659.0.html[/A] for an answer to your question.
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

em2

I think its gone south again    

some guy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

azure

hey guys, who messed with the site?

some guy

Oh.. I heard there shutting it down at 10oclock now cause no mods want to volunteer..

I'll be a mod! I have time to kill for another month or so.
If you're bored then you're boring.

azure

that seems weird... this place is dead.  

azure

hey 007

fancy meeting you here!

Yep....

That's why I log in here, but end up back at DV. This board is so much nicer!! It'll pick up.  

some guy

This place doesn't get the trafic that dv does.. And why would anyone want to be a mod is beyond me..  

LOL, hi azure!

I posted on DV about how much I like DS a few days ago when I registered here. It's kind of fun here but just needs some more people!  

some guy wrote:
 This place doesn't get the trafic that dv does.. And why would anyone want to be a mod is beyond me..

What's wrong with being a mod? If I'm going to be posting here I wouldn't mind contributing.

some guy

If you like constant abuse and why the f**k was my thread deleted.. Then go for it..You could probably do it from home...

azure

This place definitely has some advantages, like the different smiley faces etc. Do you get any priviledges with registering?  Funny more people from the area don't access this forum.  This is my first time here!

someguy, do you come here often?