This board is so much better than ...

Started by 007, Jun 12 06 09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

DS - registered since Feb of this year. Could be a bit longer before the forum evolved to what it is today.

DV - too long to remember. Let's just say, I overstayed my welcome there.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I registered on DS in Feb.

I've been on DV for a little more than two years.  At the moment, I have dramatically decreased my time at DV.

Lise

Hey purelife, were you there at the very beginning of DV?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Nope.  Orca has been on DV longer than I have.  I remember Kay&Nik from Peachland and they have been on DV since it has started.  Kay is over at the Okanagan forum.  I haven't heard from her for a long time now.  Ahhh...sweet memories.... I miss so many people from way back when.  

That makes sense then!

I just hope that I'll be able to get away from DS / DV during the day when I have to work again! It's way too easy to just flip back when you're in front of the computer anyway.

I posted a couple of times here and there from last summer until the spring, but forgot my handle. In the last month(ish) I don't even want to know how much time I've spent on DV.

But I'll be back later on. Just going to have some lunch with my grumpy boyfriend!

Nice chatting with you!  
If you're bored then you're boring.

Lise

Bye my dear! Have a good lunch.

I remember the days when most of the posters didn't even have to register nor did they resort to multiple handler names. *sigh* I miss the good old days.    
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It was lovely talking to you.  And, what a nice coincidence that we know Nat as well.  Kewl!  I have got to get myself out again with friends.        

Lise

Anytime you wanna hang out, lemme know, Ms. Purelife.

Anyways, gotta run. Do take care all!!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I sure will Lise.  I've just been busy with other things lately.

Sportsdude

grumpy boyfriend?  He's dating the beatiful purelife how in the world could he be grumpy?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh no Sportsdude.  Not my boyfriend.  007 posted that she had to go have lunch with her b/f who was grumpy.  Oh my, the confusion.....

Sportsdude

Ooops my bad. Avatars looked the same.  I hope you find someone PL, although I know how you feel.  Everytime I try to talk to a woman first response I always get is how tall I am. Anyway the girls around here aren't worth my time.

purelife

No worries SD.  

I do have a special someone in my life.     I hope that he's the one because after him, there will be no more relationships from me.  Two is enough!

Sportsdude

Two?

Everyone will find someone special you can't live a life alone.  Trust me thats not fun.  No one wants to be a loner.

Henry Chinaski

Cheers to 007 and all my friends    

|