This board is so much better than ...

Started by 007, Jun 12 06 09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Really 007?  That is strange.  I know that you wouldn't be able to see it under your own, but the bless/smite should be right under my karma.  (left hand side)  Perhaps Teh Borken can help you out.  He's the forum mod and owner.  

Hi Chicklet, I had a great weekend.  I enjoyed the outdoors and the semi-great weather we had.  You?

Of course it's there now. I just blessed you, and learned that I can't bless more than once in an hour to the same person.

Thanks for the help - I still stand by my word that it wasn't there before, lol.
If you're bored then you're boring.

Chicklet

We finally finished our powder room.  What a huge relief.  The weather wasn't as great as I thought it would be but we got out to enjoy a bit of it.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

curses

do not hit F5 unless you absolutely have to.  

Lise

Greetings 007 and welcome to DS! Bless point for the welcome.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

curses wrote:
     curses, are you being random or does that mean that you don't like page refreshing?  

Thanks, Lise! So far "blessing" people is pretty fun.... 3 down (you, purelife, and Chicklet)!

Lise

007 wrote:
curses wrote:

curses, are you being random or does that mean that you don't like page refreshing?

To question the Lord Curses is to invite hell and damnation for all eternity.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Curses has mysterious ways from what I can tell.

Lise

Dat true... I shudder to think what he'll do if you cross his path.

Your namesake.... 007.... are you a big fan of 007? The movie's coming out soon. Are you going to watch it?
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

007 wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I don't see the "bless" and "smite" under any names... I'll play with my popup blocker to see if that's it, too.[/div]
 The 'bless/smite' links don't appear after you've made a few posts (10, I think).

(And welcome to DS.)

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sort of like the movies, but I think I just like being "007" more (such a dork but oh well!).

So how long have you guys all posted on DV/DS for? I feel so new!    

Gopher

I've posted here for about three months
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

The 'bless/smite' links don't appear after you've made a few posts (10, I think).

Ah, now that would make sense as to why she couldn't see it.  Good to note.    

TehBorken wrote:
007 wrote:
 [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I don't see the "bless" and "smite" under any names... I'll play with my popup blocker to see if that's it, too.[/DIV]

(And welcome to DS.)

Thanks! That would explain why they didn't show up at first. Now I'm blessing like nobody's business!  

|