David Beckham - ooooolalallalalallalalalaaa..................

Started by Lise, Jun 10 06 08:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Man, does he ever look good.

[A href="http://www.corusnouvelles.com/nouvelles/2006/06/08/images/15176.jpg[/img][FONT size=1]http://www.corusnouvelles.com/nouvelles/2006/06/08/images/15176.jpg[/FONT][/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Man, does he ever look good.[/span]
 [hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]He looks good to the men, yes.  

Lise

Hehe. My husband was just saying the same thing the other day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

You should just see how much fuss they give David Beckham over at the UK.  Geesh, they don't give that kind of fuss to Paris Hilton.  

He'll definitely make a guy more gay than he is.     His new cologne came out.  LOL!  Shame....  

Lise

Yeah, he and Posh are considered royalty over yonder. Don't know why the fuss but you know the Brits. They LOVE celebrities.

Have you checked out his fragrance yet?
Bill Cosby.

purelife

No plans to check his fragrance, Lise.  You?    

Lise

Nope, haven't sniffed it - not that I'm interested but I sure enjoy looking at him.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

His wife is illiterate. Never read a book in her life only magazines. Yet she came or is coming out with an autobiography.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Are you dissing David's taste in women?     I'm shocked!  ;)

That'll make great headlines in British tabloids.

Sportsdude

Really shocked? Suprised.  I don't like dingbats.  They remind me of my stupid cousins and midwest girls.  I hate Laguna Beach type girls. So if you watch MTV and use like in every sentence and look down on middle class and poor people or act like a redneck....

purelife

u no lyk i wuz lyk jus kiddin rite spotduude!  

LIKE AS IF YOU CARE....   TEE HEE...ROFLMAO!

Sportsdude