I really miss Jing Jing's naked pics

Started by TUX, Jun 08 06 08:59

Previous topic - Next topic

TUX

Lise will you let her know I lost the nude shot of her sitting full frontal nudity. You can tell RaeRae to post too and you might as well post one of yourself. Thanks, Tux

purelife

You posted 7 times and have already received one smite!  Geesh, I guess god doesn't like you today.  

If you want naked pics, go onto google images.

Sportsdude

Whatever happend to Jing Jing?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I emailed her a few months ago and haven't seen a reply.  But, I know how to find her and Kinnaird if I wanted to.     They're nice people in RL.

Sportsdude

Cool.

Now that we are going down memory lane I wonder whatever happend to Queer Eye, NWO and Swan Dive?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I heard that QE is in NYC.  A poster from DV keeps in touch with him.

Swan Dive did post a while back.

NWO, who knows?  Kits might know.  He has met him.

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Marik

Yeah, I wonder where NWO and Teh Gutch are...  

Chicklet

What ever happend to Braveheart, Stoner and kevlar?  I miss those boys and Isis and Westcoaster as well.  :'(
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Lise

Eeeeeeeeooooooowwwww.......................................... I HAVE NEVER nor will I EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER post a naked picture of myself and send it to you.

And don't even touch my placenta.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

dont let tom cruise anywhere near your placenta either.

""I'm going to eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there." - Tom Cruise, GQ Magazine

tuxedo

lise you are just playing hard to get xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxtux  

Lise

tuxedo wrote:
lise you are just playing hard to get xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxtux    

MUFFLE MUFFLE MUFFLE MUFFLE MUFFLE MUFFLE MUFFLE

Storm

Thunder

SMITHE THEE!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.