Previous topic - Next topic

Tor Johnston

Electron A: I've lost my charge!
Electron B: Are you sure?
Electron A: I'm positive!

Good Times

Geek humor at its best!  

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

TehBorken

Two guys walk into a bar.  "Ow! Oof!"
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Aim for the stars. But first, aim for their bodyguards.

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Tor Johnston

A grasshopper walks into a bar.
The bartender, amazed, says, "there's a drink named after you!"
The grasshopper says, "uh...Carl Smith?"

TehBorken

Q: How do you make your wife scream and shout when you're making love?

A: Call her up and let her listen in!

Future Canadian

I may have posted this before but...[/DIV]Q: How can you tell there's been a hippie in your house?A: He's still there
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

weird al

ok then: How many hippies does it take to change a light bulb?

One to phone the landlord and one to roll the joint.

tenkani

This hippie is walking down the street one night when a pixie appeared. "Today is your lucky day!" said the pixie. "I'm gonna give you two wishes. What will the first one be?" The hippie thinks for a moment and then says, "I want a never-ending joint." So the pixie snaps his fingers and there is this king-sized joint. The hippie jacks it up and starts puffing. After five hits the joint is still the same length. Next the pixie says, "...And number two?" The hippie replies, "This is so cool man! Gimme another one!"
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

49er

Q: How do you make your wife scream and shout when you're making love?

A: Call her up and let her listen in!

lol... that's exactly what happened to co-workers of mine.  They were married and were going thru separation.  The wife called him while she was having sex with another man.....brutal!

Good Times

Hippie jokes. [img alt="" src="http://www.captaincynic.com/images/smilies/lol.gif" border=0]

Since you're all at it, this ain't short but methinks will be well worth the read:A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the at the next stop.

When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. "If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are God and you could command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides this is a great idea, so that Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun shows up and begins praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD! I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, BUT ... first you must have sex with me." The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun.

After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts,"Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the hippie!!"

Then the nun jumps up and shouts, "Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the bus driver!!"

49er

slightly off point.....anograms

DORMITORY:
When you rearrange the letters:
DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN:
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
[?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:Street w:st="on"][st1:address w:st="on"]IM A DOT IN PLACE[/st1:address][/st1:Street]

THE EARTHQUAKES:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE [st1:country-region w:st="on"][st1:place w:st="on"]USA[/st1:place][/st1:country-region]:
When you rearrange the letters
(With no letters left over and using each letter only once):
TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS

Some Chick

A man walks into a psychiatrist office wrapped in Saran Wrap.

The psychiatrist said "Well, I can clearly see your nuts."