Are current DV mods fostering ill will?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 06 06 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Chicklet wrote:
I completely agree Lise,but we have been going around and around with this for quite a few days.

You know what?  It was wrong of me to ask that everyone move on.  If someone still wants to discuss then they should have ervy right. Sorry.  Geez, you would think that I was a MOD or something.

*I will delete this thread if anyone else posts to it*

I know but I'm ashame to say that I'm addicted to the drama.

Wanna be a mod on DV? *hehe* I can pull some strings....................

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

That's hawt Lise!  Where is it from?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Chicklet

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
TehBorken !!!!  (Long time no see.)    [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif[/img]

Hi P.C.  What's new with you?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Blood Rayne. Half vampire, half human. I just watched the movie. Sucks but Kristen Loken (you may remember her from Terminator 3) looked good.

Rayne's from a game. Some good start to the game but the camera work left me dizzy.

[A href="http://www.bloodrayne-themovie.com/"]http://www.bloodrayne-themovie.com/[/A]    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Did you know Terminator 3 was the first R movie I saw by myself. Saw it on my birthday. Almost walked out of the theatre because a Gigli trailer was shown before the movie.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

T3 was rated R? No way. That's so tame. Watch Blood Rayne for blood, gore and sex.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Welcome to America Lise. Mean Girls was orginally rated R for strong sexual themes. America run by a bunch of Puritans.

P.C.

TehBorken wrote

Hi P.C.  What's new with you?

Not so much Teh....work is taking over, and I'm not so happy about that.  I remember the very words I used to say to hubby when he came home cranky and tired from working himself silly....now I'M doing it.  LIFE'S TOO SHORT !!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
 I remember when Mike was on BCCTV explaining the DV controversy about the olympic logo.  Ever since then DV has been a troll fest.[/DIV]

I saw that as well for a brief moment.  DV changed, imo, when we had a large topic about RAV Line from all the TV publicity.  That was truly an interesting day besides the hijacker deleting pages and pages of threads and the Admins actually think, to this day, that it was a crazy, f*cked up mod.  Bleh!

Lise

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]LO BEHOLD THE PRESENCE OF THE GODDESS THAT IS PURELIFE![/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Wow I'm suprised no one has brought up the fact that I saw it on BCCTV since I live in Missouri....

Yes I am a loser nerd. I watch BCCTV on the net sometimes at 8ct. Probly isn't good for me because it makes me sad and empty.

Sportsdude

Great god can I never escape Vancouver! (Found a picture of False Creek in my science book in the chapter of Urbanization and Sustianable Cities)

Some Chick

*Looks around furtively and drops a photo on the floor in front of Sportsdude.*

[img height=216 alt="Vancouver Skyline" src="http://www.canada.worldweb.com/PhotoImages/Articles/Canada/vancouverskyline.jpg" width=327 border=0]

|