frickin cool

Started by DV Refugee, Feb 06 06 09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Isis

OMG....I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

I'm getting strange looks from ppl
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT size=4]He's OK but I have this visual of him as a Prince-like guy.[/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]*blushing*  I love you too man.[/FONT]

[FONT size=4]Is this the time when we shake each-other's penises?[/FONT]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]*blushing*  I love you too man.[/FONT]

[FONT size=4]Is this the time when we shake each-other's penises?[/FONT]  

*Spanks the Monkee*

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

shake penises?  how about we shake a lil more than just that?

OMG, I see you there babee, shaking that ass, shakin that ass....

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Shake what ya got sista grrrrl!!   =)

Like a polaroid piksha!!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

Shizzle the nizzle.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Isis

did someone say nipple?
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i16.tinypic.com/54jzt6x.jpg" border=0].

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

That Prince is a handsome fella.

Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude wrote:

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]How do you pronounce @(^_^)@ ? It's like  

Keep the poo-flinging down eh?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Mr. S, you up for a little vacation?

Why don't we purify ourselves in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?  

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Mr. S, you up for a little vacation?

Why don't we purify ourselves in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?   Perhaps. It sounds better than Lake Titicaca.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i8.tinypic.com/68id0km.gif" border=0].

GORDY GAMBINO no 1

Schadenfreude wrote:
GORDY GAMBINO a1 wrote:
Only the very best get banned . The rest are f.ucksticks with no common sense a low iq and no f*cken personality.

It makes me wonder how that ass bandit Mike has any posters left. Red headed prick!

I resent that. I have a lot of common sense. I am not banned.

SCHADY WHAT ABOUT YOUR IQ (THATS WHERE YOU LET YOURSELF DOWN) AND PERSONALITY.?

NOT BEING BANNED FROM VD IS NO STATUS SYMBOL ON THIS FORUM I'M AFRAID YOULL HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT TO IMPRESS US.!!!

GORDY GAMBINO no 1

purelife wrote:
GORDY GAMBINO a1 wrote:
Only the very best get banned . The rest are f.ucksticks with no common sense a low iq and no f*cken personality.

It makes me wonder how that ass bandit Mike has any posters left. Red headed prick!

Remember Raging Poodle?  

yes a total champion!

|