Paging TehBorken

Started by wouldn'tyouknow, Apr 24 07 03:20

Previous topic - Next topic

wouldn'tyouknow

TehBorken wrote:
No offense or pwnage was intended, I just have a ton of stuff pending, haven't slept in 40+ hours and have a long, long list of things still to do. Sometimes it's also better that the account remain in place but dormant so that no one else can bring it back to life (re-register it) and impersonate you.
  No worries TB, but whenever you have the time I'd still like the account deleted.  Thanks again and cheers.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

"No offense or pwnage was intended"    The best recipe for reconciliation is sweet sweet lovin'. Will you start or shall I?   =)  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Iz dat Emma Thompson?  If so, do you have her email addy?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yes and yes.

Would you like to brush my hair?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Did you jump her bones a while ago?  You lucky monkee. ^^

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

As I understand it, in your culture such a thing might be considered taboo or even illegal.

So my answer is a resounding "no comment".

wouldn'tyouknow

Just letting you know I'd still like my account deleted.   [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=312"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=312[/A]

wouldn'tyouknow

Hi again TB.  Will you be able to delete my account any time soon?  

forumla1

wouldn'tyouknow wrote:
Hi again TB.  Will you be able to delete my account any time soon?  
hello.  pleased to meet you.  i'm teh borken's personal secretary/assistant/administrative assistant/slave/chick, please leave your email address so that i may further contact you.  before i can send your request to him for processing, applicable fees do apply.  yes, this will only apply to you.  and apologies if this one time fee is an inconvenience.  leave a message at the beep!  *BEEP*

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I would like a fee as well.

But I can't think of any useful role I can play in this thread.

Oh well.

(+1)

forumla1

oh, i can give you 10% if you can talk wouldn'tyouknow into paying cash.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Umm....wouldn'tyouknow if you pay cash I will give you 10% of my 10%.