frickin cool

Started by DV Refugee, Feb 06 06 09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

DV Refugee

[font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" size="7"]I  LOVE  IT!!!
[/font]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Welcome to DS!

WE LOVE YOU!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

TehBorken

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Welcome to DS![/div] [div style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]WE LOVE YOU![/div]
Just remember to wear protection. (Like a football helmet or something.)

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

GORDY GAMBINO a1

DV REFO.......WHAT WERE YOU BANNED FOR ?

I WAS INFAMOUSLY BANNED FROM VD TWICE. AIN'T THAT SOMETHING!!!

purelife

Yeah, isn't it frickin cool to be banned from DV?  Ain't it funnay how things work?    

GORDY GAMBINO a1

Only the very best get banned . The rest are f.ucksticks with no common sense a low iq and no f*cken personality.

It makes me wonder how that ass bandit Mike has any posters left. Red headed prick!

ripper

GORDY GAMBINO a1 wrote:
 Only the very best get banned . The rest are f.ucksticks with no common sense a low iq and no f*cken personality.

It makes me wonder how that ass bandit Mike has any posters left. Red headed prick![/DIV]
 In reality they never really had as much traffic as it seemed. It was always the same old trolls posting under multiple handles asking studid racist questions and then answering back under different names.

purelife

GORDY GAMBINO a1 wrote:

It makes me wonder how that ass bandit Mike has any posters left. Red headed prick!

Remember Raging Poodle?  

Schadenfreude

GORDY GAMBINO a1 wrote:

I resent that. I have a lot of common sense. I am not banned.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Ah, that explains why you have been on DS moreso than ever, Schadey! ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

No offense, but any idiot can get banned from DV. Why do you keep bragging about it?

Sounds like you need some deep tissue massage with full release.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

VD you say??  Well...I would hope that you got banned from VD....that's a nasty little thang!  Oh....unless you meant to put DV?
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
Ah, that explains why you have been on DS moreso than ever, Schadey! ;)

I'm here because you are here, and tenkani, and the rest, though last week was pretty quiet.

I'm not too sure about that PostMonkee though.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Postmonkee is aw3sum!  he's like a mini tenkani.   postmonkee is wayyy more hugable and lovable than tenkani.  ;)

Schadenfreude

[FONT size=4]He's OK but I have this visual of him as a Prince-like guy.[/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]How do you pronounce @(^_^)@ ? It's like