|

tenkani

You are good at amusing us as well Yuki    
Welcome back.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Yuki

Awww thanks Tenkani.^^^^ *hugs* I'm sure you can write alot better though.!! She said she would stay on and write with me and now she left to go play with fire in her back yard. grr she better come back on then. Lol. I am writting crazy.

Lise

Yuki wrote:
Awww thanks Tenkani.^^^^ *hugs* I'm sure you can write alot better though.!! She said she would stay on and write with me and now she left to go play with fire in her back yard. grr she better come back on then. Lol. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]I am writting crazy.[/FONT]

Since when does Yuki and himitsu write sane? Takes me several tries to decipher your messages at times.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Yuki

Lise wrote:
Yuki wrote:
Awww thanks Tenkani.^^^^ *hugs* I'm sure you can write alot better though.!! She said she would stay on and write with me and now she left to go play with fire in her back yard. grr she better come back on then. Lol. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]I am writting crazy.[/FONT]

Since when does Yuki and himitsu write sane? Takes me several tries to decipher your messages at times.
  Lol. Thanks.!! I'll take that as a good thing. I ment I am writting crazy, as in obsessed with writting, not that we write insane, which we do but thats besides the point.!! LOL.

Yuki

Okay, so theres this guy who is at his uncles wake. He is left 10 000 dollars, in order to collect this money he has to  pretend to be a man, who's pretending to be a woman, who is actully a man.

So does anyone know what he has to do.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Absoutly nothing! He is already doing it!  Obviously the dead guy didn;t think that one through.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

You don't count!!! You saw that show too.

Lise

Yuki wrote:
Okay, so theres this guy who is at his uncles wake. He is left 10 000 dollars, in order to collect this money he has to  pretend to be a man, who's pretending to be a woman, who is actully a man.

Get a sex change? Or better still, send in Yuki to collect the dough.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Yuki

Lise wrote:
Yuki wrote:

Get a sex change? Or better still, send in Yuki to collect the dough.[/DIV]

Hey, thats a great idea.!! I love money. lol.

Yuki

Oh wait, then I would have to be a guy and theres no way i an one of them....Ha, I can steal the money. *wink* ^^^^

|