I love you, you sexi pen you!

Started by himitsu, Jun 06 06 02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Yuki

Thanks tenkani. Your a sweetheart.^^^^

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yuki!!  I love you!!!  Hopes that you are okeh!  Your dumb brother!  *hugzz Yuki*[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

tenkani

Lise, have you ever been in love with a gay guy?
I've been in love with several lesbians.
What a world.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

tenkani wrote:
What a world.

No, not really but I'm starting to have a crush on yuki.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Yuki

Lise wrote:
 tenkani wrote:
What a world.

No, not really but I'm starting to have a crush on yuki.

Awww. *blush* Thank you

tenkani

Yuki

awww I feel so much love.^^^^ I love you both.!!

Lise

Yuki, are you Japanese? Hmmm.... maybe someone has asked this before but you and himitsu sound Japanese. Reading your role thread makes me think of anime. (or a hot hentail anime)
Bill Cosby.

Yuki

Nope, we're not japnease. We just like the names, and anime, we like anime. It's not henti.....thats bad. Lol.

Lise

No way. I love anime too!!! Awesome stuff. I haven't been watching a lot but when I get the chance, I watch as much as I can.

What's your favorite? Mine was Samurai X.
Bill Cosby.

Yuki

My fav is Gravation, two hot sexy gay guys. yum yum. and inuysha. but my fav writting is the ones me and Himitsu write togeather on our spare time. It's really great and we can put all the things in it that we find intresting. I love it.^^^^^^^^^^^

tenkani

*beating self on back with blessed lash*
Hentai is bad Hentai is bad Hentai is bad Hentai is bad Hentai is bad!!!!!

Lise

Yuki wrote:
My fav is Gravation, two hot sexy gay guys. yum yum.

Oooh. Gay anime.................. I haven't come across that but I'll certainly keep an eye out for that. I did see Kanaduki no miko...... about two lesbians. That was..... interesting to say the very least.

and inuysha.

Ah, I confessed to watching Inuyasha as well. I do think it is a bit tame though. I prefer ones that are slightly more... *cough cough cough*

but my fav writting is the ones me and Himitsu write togeather on our spare time. It's really great and we can put all the things in it that we find intresting. I love it.^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes. Very interesting. Keep the thread up. I like it.

Bill Cosby.

Yuki

LOl!!!! Tenkani it's not bad, not really. well the henti where they draw anime ppl just having sex......eww. Our writting has some.........adult rateing parts, but we don't go overboard, besides you have to put a bit in to make the writing better. Not on this site though, this one has to be rated pg13. *pout*  but I have to go for a walkie with one of m,y friends, I'll proberlly be back on later.!!!!!!!!! Tenkani I love you.!!!!! Don't be getting into any trouble while I'm gone. *wink* Lol. See ya Himitsu and Lise, love you two too.!  

|