Banned from Vancouver forum

Started by Some Chick, Jun 05 06 11:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Some Chick

greycat wrote:
I dont know, there have been times when she has threatened something BIG and then DV has been screwed up big time.  I dont get it. Maybe a mod having some fun with an alter ego?
     That's what I think.  

And now someone's posted that I'm unbanned, under my nickname.  Anyone that knows me knows that I'm never on past 4pm.  And I still can't use my nickname, but someone can.

Lise

Hiya Some Chick, sorry to hear you got banned from DV. Welcome to the exile world of DS. * hugz all around *

And chucking in a good dose of beer in case you get withdrawal pangs.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Some Chick

Awww.  Thanks Lise.

And... for the beer too...  My virtual sip of my virtual first bottle was a nice follow up to the virtual sound of the cap being slowly, virtually twisted off.

It's noon somewhere.

Lise

Believe it, getting 'banned' from DV will actually do you good. At least you can enjoy doing other things now. That's what I found. Never knew I was addicted till I hauled my butt off DV.

Viva la DS. Now if we can only get it to go as fast as DV.........................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Some Chick

Lise wrote:
 Viva la DS. Now if we can only get it to go as fast as DV.........................[/DIV]
 Hmmm...  Here's a thought?