Harper PM for 1 month, and already "fake" terror attacks in canada

Started by ProjectorP, Jun 05 06 07:20

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectorP

those bombs in toronto were a hoax to make harper look good,  and to continue to spread fake terror over the world to induce a polic state, and blah blah blah...  

Moolah!

So those bearded dudes they caught were just movie extras?
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

kingy

Dissident

I listened to NPR online today, and what struck me--that I haven't seen portrayed much (at least in Canadian commercial media)--was how lame these guys were.  Apparently they were running around N Ontario shooting at one another with PAINT BALL GUNS?!?  Yeah, I'm really scared of guys like that.  Somehow the whole business sounds, well, not trumped up, but a bit sensationalised.  It's like Harper wants to have his cake . . .  etc:  a domestic "terrorist attack" to use as a pretext for abrogating civil rights, without the carnage and loss of life that 9/11, 7/7 and the Madrid attacks entailed.

I won't go into details, but I have been acquainted with people who have styled themselves as "freedom fighters" in other countries.  They not only aren't that stupid, but they lie low.  These guys that the RCMP nabbed sound like the kind of idiots who would blow themselves up before they got to any targets--or, worse, didn't know where to plant their charges and created more indiscriminate mayhem, damage and casualties than people who knew what they were doing.

fenec rawks!

Sportsdude

Its been sensationalised since it broke.  This is as bad as the Today is in breaking news since its taped and the day of the british elections some drunk threw a toy grenade at the British Embassy in New York and Matt Lauer opens the show "THIS IS TODAY AND THIS IS BREAKING NEWS, THE BRITISH EMBASSY IN NEW YORK HAS SUFFERD AN ATTACK!!! When in fact the story was 6 hrs old and already ressolved.

Or When ESPN covered the Kobe Bryant case and when he went to court Sportscenter spent 90mins an entire show!!! covering a story that could have done in 5 mins top.

The problem is, is that this is terrorism related. (I hate the word terror, if bush wasn't in office because he can't speak complex words it would be called the war on terrorism but alas he's a f*cking idiot.) And whenever you question something like this you are always branded a traitor and un patriotic and in bed with the terrorist crap.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Dissident

I mean:  gimme a break:  if this even made the news in the US, people would just laugh.

There was some story a while back about "terrorists" who bought some land in Southern Oregon (almost as big a White Supremacist sanctuary as Southern Wisconsin) to do some "terrorist training".  Since I don't live in the States any longer I haven't heard of anything further, but have you?  Evidently these guys were idiots too.

I mean, really:  Khadafy and Arafat were considered heroes amongst certain European "revolutionary" groups because they not only funnelled arms through their countries, but provided local "training camps" in Northern Africa.

From what I understand (and anyone who can correct me if I'm wrong, please enlighten me), "homegrown" and locally financed groups that actually succeed involve people who have had at least some military experience.   These guys sound like a lot of sloppy wannabes.  For all we know, CSIS had their moles egging them on and providing financial support because they couldn't find any legitimate "terrorists" willing to waste their energy on Canadian targets . . .

They'll hit Frankfurt (and, from what people I know there have witnessed, they're trying) before they hit Toronto.  If 9/11 taught us anything, it's:  "follow the money".

fenec rawks!