Some Chick, are you here?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 05 06 06:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

Use a different IP to post on DV and stop bitchin'.  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Moolah!

I'm so proud to have created the very first Are you here thread on DS. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

And I don't believe for a minute that stupidstar is a mod there. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

tenkani

Raging Poodle, are you here?  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

I'm here! ;D

Doesn't matter does it???? :-\
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Moolah!

tenkani wrote:
Raging Poodle, are you here?  
   Ha!

After logging in I managed to get the board to display the hours the messages are posted
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

tenkani

Damnit!
I missed you guys.
Ok, Chicklet, are you here?
Raging Poodle, are you here??
Also, are either of you persian?

Orca

I am here...  Hello... hello hello...  

Sportsdude

ORCA!!!

(your avatar is a wee too big)
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orca

Sorry about that. I am a noob.... hehehehe.

I missed everyone!

tenkani

[span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]A famous orca[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]Yes, you were[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]Your story touched the world[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]I was just a child[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]When I saw you[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]And it was the year[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]That changed my life[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]From then on[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]You were my star[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]Lighting up my lonely heart[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]Now your gonna[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]Finally free[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]To swim and jump[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]and play[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]I miss you dearly[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]Everyday[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]But i'm glad to know[/span][br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"][span style="font-size: 14px;"][span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-weight: bold;"]-Alexandra Catalano[/span][/span]

Orca

aww tenkani...

that is sweet.

How are you?

I see Chicklet keeping you company here with sportsdude and Raging Poodle and kingy too.

DV looks like the stinky evil twin of DS, hehehehe...          

Orca

Gotta go guys.

Homework's awaits...

Mu-ah, mu-ah. kiss bye.  

tenkani

Hehe. DV is like family.
Well, it's like the cousin who likes to eat his own feces, but you can't help loving him anyway.
Unfortunately it seems to be in a downswing right now, and the steps "they" are taking to fix it IMO aren't helping much.
Someone made a mistake. Wish I knew who X was...

Anyway, good to see ya!!
Take care of yourself!!  

Sportsdude

Orca, homework? wow. but hey that reminds me of my work.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orca

few more minutes...

Who's X?

I haven't been following things at dv lately, got tired of things that not worthy my reading time, besides I can't post for several days too (no biggie though I don't know how that could happen).

Night tenkani. Say hi to Lise, I didn't have time to visit her threads.