Lookit all the lurkers....

Started by Lurker, Feb 16 06 08:35

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

It does have a beautiful silence when the wind dies down.  Only thing wrong is that it gets cold in a hurry!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

academe

TehBorken wrote:
P.C. wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Good morning TehBorken.  I'm not sure what that means.[/SPAN]

A search engine hits the site and follows every link, one by one, catalouging the all pages. They usually run several processes at once so it looks like there are gobs of people browsing.

[DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but it's blowing like crazy here.  I may have to vamoose.  I don't like the looks of those trees out there, whipping around.[/DIV]
We lose power anytime someone sneezes within a 200-mile radius. And the power 'leg' my home is on is always the last to be restored. Me and a few of my neighbors sit shivering in our cold, dark houses, look out the windows, and watch everyone else turning on lights and TVs, making dinner, and staying warm. About 10 hours later our power comes back on for us. [/DIV]==========================================

Definitely an American there...using miles instead of km...lol...i always thought you were TehGutch from DV...my bad!  It sounds like you live on an island the way you have things set up for frequent power outages..[/DIV]

Dunno

Definitely an American there...using miles instead of km...lol...i always thought you were TehGutch from DV...my bad!  It sounds like you live on an island the way you have things set up for frequent power outages..

I think he said he's in Seattle.

TehBorken

academe wrote:
Definitely an American there...using miles instead of km...lol...i always thought you were TehGutch from DV...my bad!

Lol, no, I'm not "TehGutch". I'm "TehBorken". Big difference. At least I'm pretty sure there is. And the Metric System is great, I support it every inch of the way.

It sounds like you live on an island the way you have things set up for frequent power outages..

In a word, yes. Somalia has more reliable power than my neighborhood.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|