Anna Nicole Smith pregnant

Started by Lise, Jun 02 06 08:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Oh unleash the spawns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith has confirmed she is pregnant.

The buxom blonde posted a video on her website to announce the news, which comes after repeated reports that she was expecting a baby.

"Let me stop all the rumours," Smith said as she bobbed on a lilo in her pool.

"Yes, I am pregnant. I'm happy, I'm very, very happy about it.

"Everything's going really, really good."

She added that she would be posting more updates as the pregnancy progressed.

"I'll let you see me as I'm growing," said Smith, who already has a 20-year-old son.

She did not comment on who the father was.

Smith rose to prominence in 1994 after a highly-publicised marriage to oil tycoon J Howard Marshall, 63 years her senior.

She remained in the headlines following his death after a lengthy legal battle over his estate.

[A href="http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/anna-nicole-pregnant/2006/06/02/1148956516246.html"]http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/anna-nicole-pregnant/2006/06/02/1148956516246.html[/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

Hahaha, that reminds me of Sum 41's "does this look infected?" album. There was a "song" (A.N.I.C) that was dedicated for Anna, and on that bonus DVD they had her in there (or someone who looked very similar) for the "hot for teacher" segment.  

Chicklet

When are they going to introduce that test that you should have to take to become a parent?  Scary that she is having a kid.  *shiver*  
Wonder what her son is like?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Some Chick

Lise wrote:
  She added that she would be posting more updates as the pregnancy progressed.

"I'll let you see me as I'm growing," said Smith, who already has a 20-year-old son.

[A href="http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/anna-nicole-pregnant/2006/06/02/1148956516246.html"]http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/anna-nicole-pregnant/2006/06/02/1148956516246.html[/A]

[/DIV]
 Erm...  Haven't we ALL already seen her as she's growing?

Gopher

Lise, on the subject of pregnancy, have you chosen any names?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Why yes, Gopher..... many names..... not clicking yet. We'll have to see the baby's face and personality before we settle on one. Thanks for asking though.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I almost forgot about the names! How could I have missed such a crucial detail!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 Why yes, Gopher..... many names..... not clicking yet. We'll have to see the baby's face and personality before we settle on one. Thanks for asking though.

Please don't forget mine among your considerations.

weird al

Lise

LOL. Yep, I'll take those into consideration. Submit your images and we'll pick the ones that resemble you most and go with the name.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Sorry I can't oblige, my baby face disappeared years ago - and I'm pretty certain that whether your child is male or female, it won't be born with a beard.

Lise

Oh, I don't know about that.................. my hubby's pretty hairy. Nuff said.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Girls dig hair again. Thank God, I'm tired of looking at all the males on tv with no hair chests, they must get cold.

Lise

Hair's perfect...... on the right spot(s). *imagination roaming*
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude