Is there a virus in AF's Checked out DV thread?

Started by purelife, May 31 06 11:32

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

I tried to open it and all I saw was a red screen and then my computer froze.

Has this happened to you?

Anyways, I just wanted to say:

Why is it that as soon as Adam appears on DS, all hell is over at DV?  Adam, you are a complete f*cked up twat who would even continue to post on DS under your real name.  

And, I don't give a f*ck about your movie tickets.

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I tried to open it and all I saw was a red screen and then my computer froze.[/div] Has this happened to you?

It was just some snarky CSS that "WatDaFuk" loaded. It doesn't actually do anything (other than be annoying). I've locked out those keywords. They'll eventually come up with CSSS bugaboo, and I'll lock it out too.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

WutDaFawk

[p class="MsoNormal"][b style=""][span style="font-size: 901pt; lineh-eight: 115%; font-family: "Verdana","sans-serif"; color: red;"]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[o:p][/o:p][/span][/b][/p]    

purelife

Thanks TB.  You're the best.  :)

LOL, and it looks like this person is on a rampage at DV screwing up threads.    

WutDaFawk

[span style="font-size: 924pt;"] RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[/span]  

TehBorken

WutDaFawk wrote:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Don't feel bad. It was a cool CSS trick, though. A 900pt font, lol. Let me just go get my telescope....
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

curses

lol. i love the fact that teh borken knows what he's doing.

those idiots at DV should take note of the speed he fixed the hole.  

tenkani

Those nimrods couldn't find their holes with both hands.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.